ZTech, the builders of tomorrow's machines today

should Z-tech have their buyers come pick up the crafts, or will we use ships to bring them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing, Chief of N.A.S.F-01
finally, we have gotten our banner! 1 year and a half of operations, and we are still going! To be honest, I never thought that I could keep this going a few months in, around the time I built the Z4, but we are still going strong, pushing for the next thing on our horizons! next few ZPro models will be a proper revisit to the VTOL rigs, this time I'm testing linear propulsion for vertical takeoff and also for horizontal flight assist. I might hold a name-the-new-ZPro competition soon for the honor of our banner, as the build is now top priority(as well as uploading the next gen ultrascout, more stable, and a few linear versions of some of my favorite designs), because it was going to be on the back burner, but as a goal for the kingdom and for me has been reached, I am bringing it to the front(also might make a linear racer and heli concept at some point)

TheGamingEnder

Well, I decided to come back partly. Yes, I am going to get TerraTech running, Yes, I am going to finish up the said items, but with a twist. I really want this kingdom to actually go places, but it's just a standstill. I know we are official, but I feel like we are almost dead, with only me pulling the ends together and keeping it active. I don't want to say goodbye, or just simply vanish, but, I don't know. It's so sad, seeing your kingdom, your kingdom you rose from the dust, just be only just alive due to your efforts. I will try to keep it up, but if nobody ever joins by the time ZTech reaches 2 years of age, it might be time to say this has just downgraded to an official tech manufacturer only.

TheGamingEnder

So, I wrote about the reason behind me leaving TT community for almost 4 months with no interactions, which is a profile post chain(due to the 420 character limit) So I am here to talk about the stuff ZTech will go through. since I left, stuff like NOVA and similar kingdoms/factions stopped being real. In fact, I think up to this reboot of ZTech, a Rebirth, if you please, the lemon kingdom has been the only kingdom alive. I hereby announce that ZTech will not be leaving kingdoms, but is coming back stronger! Currently, I plan on making new items, whereas leaving past items behind. Firstly, we will move slowly into the mission planning phase. My hope is that, as a mainly venture corp, Payload Studios could implement some custom challenges for kingdoms. ZTech mission concepts will vary through each division, as I will also upload the parts for them, if you want to modify and keep them. I also will do normal craft uploads, but with a big twist. We are fully going into all-corp, and possibly modded parts. I have big plans for 2021, and they start with ZTech getting a ton of much needed love.

TheGamingEnder

Well, it's that time again! Today I introduce the most confused project yet, which was going to be a specialized podracer, but due to my fondness for drones, I made the world's worst drone carrier and drone.
ZT RDU Buzzer MK2.png
This here is the RDU, with a Buzzer, a missile loaded 8x8 drone. The concept is good, but the design here is lacking. I promise better RDU units will come.

Then, I said on the TT Discord, I had a car that flew, although it had tons of downforce. And that my friends, it the ZT Bumblebee.
ZT Bumblebee.png

And, as a bit of a surprise, it appears I did make the Z11 'pinwheel' before my hiatus. Here it is:
ZT Z11 pinwheel.png