ZTech, the builders of tomorrow's machines today

should Z-tech have their buyers come pick up the crafts, or will we use ships to bring them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Type 4 Transport.png
After much procrastination, project delays, and unforseen problems with RND saves, the ZTech transport is complete!
This transport can carry two Z-4s, and any crafts smaller in size than the Z-4. This transport can also act as a hangar when not in use, equipped with anchors, solar panels, and wireless charger

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
View attachment 31888
After much procrastination, project delays, and unforseen problems with RND saves, the ZTech transport is complete!
This transport can carry two Z-4s, and any crafts smaller in size than the Z-4. This transport can also act as a hangar when not in use, equipped with anchors, solar panels, and wireless charger
this is amazing!

TheGamingEnder

hello ZTech members. today I am here to give a status update. I went on a hiatus on TerraTech because Scrap Mechanic Survival came out. in there, I made our first game crossover machines as an early 1st year being alive award. the next will come soon, as I am getting TerraTech back on the PC and will design the return of ZRoam ZStar, and thesewill be rebranded as well. ZRoam will keeps it's current name for now, but ZStar is now ZSpace, and will start off by designing our planetary defenders, and remaking the StarScout into a proper space vessel. our first defenders are the StarTeam type 1. the StarTeam will follow it's ancestor, the StarScout, and will continue it's heritage alongside the new and improved vessel. and that's all for now.

TheGamingEnder

Would you like to have a couple of very stable VEN jet planes?
well, that would be amazing. also due to unfortunate events, the newest machines for ZSpace and ZRoam will be made on the 19th, the second day of ZTech making techs, as I completely missed the chance on the 15th and today(right now it is after 9PM EST/EDT as of this post)

TheGamingEnder

nice, now I have something big(and 1 day late here from the time I wanted to post them) but I have the 2 machines for the 1st year in operation plus a fun joke of one of them due to a thing)
first, the ZSpace Ultrascout! the upgraded form of the early microscout, this machine is much much better!
ZSpace ultrascout.png

secondly, the new 8x8 ZRoam missile is here. IT HAS MISSILES! also it can climb cliff faces. the booster can sent it into space if you use them right:
ZRoam missile.png

Skihiley

Worship the Memes
Flying Car.png Use the arrows to control like an airplane; it has no gyro, so have fun doing barrel rolls and loop de loops;)

TheGamingEnder

soon guys, I will get the Z10 out here(it does loops like crazy, so you gotta hold it for a short time before using the props, and minus the heavy weight, they are still the same), and I need a name for a conversion of the ZRoam missile into a plane(this was a fun project, but it's just a hint for ZTrans, which I am returning to)