ZTech, the builders of tomorrow's machines today

should Z-tech have their buyers come pick up the crafts, or will we use ships to bring them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
Your new tanks are ready! The USLA M125 Grizzly and M125A1 Grizzly (Nicknamed "Kodiak") are formidable MBTs (more of a small landship actually) that have made use of the new Type 45 Naval gun! They'll be much stronger when they buff the thing because it is really underpowered for what it should be, they'll still look cool in the meantime though!

View attachment 30772
these machines seem very tough, and will be the references for when the ZT minitank comes out. those Type 45 cannons also look nice on there.

TheGamingEnder

hello, my fellow friends at ZTech, I am back and I am here to announce that the finale tech for Generation 2 of the Z-pros is actually a brand new version of the AeroCar. I loved the concept of it, but here's the backstory of the first one: so I wanted it to be powered with the medium sized propeller from ven in the rear pointing backwards, but it would pull the craft in reverse with the current scheme. so the entire frame was just modified a bit and left as a failure. BUT the new one, named Z-7, will be more compact, and in car mode will be 6x4, and a 6x5 in flight mode. this little guy will be powered by the zero props again, because it not only adds some styling to the sides, but had many attachment points and is small.

TheGamingEnder

I got a 2 for 1 special here tonight(in my time anyway), the Z-7 and the first of our bases(kinda), the ZT mobile runway(has to be anchored for landings, so it kinda counts). The Z-7 AeroCar is the most level flight aircraft here on ZTech without gyros, and it the one that will take the longest time to take off(curse you level landing gear for car mode!) in the following photos will be the craft, and it's two forms:
The Z-7 AeroCar:
ZT Z7 AeroCar.png
it smol boi

TheGamingEnder

got the first 3 models of the new bots coming out, using a upgraded 3-track frame originally made by lathrix: the ZT BrickBot for resource block making, the ZT SellBot, a quick sell tech, and the PowBot, a mobile charger with all 4 types of charging(Geothermal, Solar, Furnace, and Dynamo). expect all 3 to be out soon

TheGamingEnder

hello everyone, since the last time I was on here, I was not idle. I got rid of the laggy horrors of BeamNG.Drive after barely using it, and I got discord at last. for the past few days I have been at work preparing it so I can get a link up here so we can do more there. over the next few days, I WILL be finishing this server and focus on making that work right. I will have some fun stuff up there, and I might stream my development on crafts, of course it will have rage of failures happening. so don't expect me to make any more crafts for the time being, as this server is important step for now.

TheGamingEnder

okay everyone, two things: first is the discord link to ZTech if you missed it in the original post: https://discord.gg/xr9UuZ8 and second, the Generation 3 starts off with a bang!
you thought after making the Aerocar we could not get smaller? you are wrong! the smallest Zpro to have a M class modification and the smallest Zpro ever is the Z8 Flying Bike!
ZT Z8 flying bike.png
and here's the M class modification EXAMPLE(you can strap on any small weapon of choice here):
ZT Z8M flying bike.png

TheGamingEnder

well, since no one joined the discord server and found out about recent activities and what's coming up, I'm going to say it now: ZRoam and ZStar are coming back. they have been inactive since the ZRoam Speed Demon and the ZStar small transport. if you guys took a look, the fact that in Operation BlackWing and ZTech have recently made ground machines were hints of what is coming. I said in the lore and history channel on the discord server itself that these machines(not Operation BlackWing, for that is not a part of ZTech anymore) were just hints. the hints at first was pointing to May 19th, the day ZTech came into being, as a anniversary surprise, but with the Z8, I said that the pure ground version was coming soon, hinting that ZRoam is returning sooner than the 19th of may. in fact, ZRoam is returning with the MiniBike, the Z8's pure ground version. that is all for now.

TheGamingEnder

well, as the kingdoms slowly become inactive, ZTech, Bacon Inc, and the Lemon Kingdom seems to at least be functioning, the most recent kingdom that stopped having activity is the Golden Armada(the discord server has been silent). and here comes some updates: the Z9 is going to be the third tier AeroCar, and probably the final tier. using the MK II's body, it will be upgraded with VTOL capabilities. also another branch for the ZT air scheme will come out with the Z9, the VTOL scheme. also the ZRoam company is coming back with the skipper, or the ground version of the Z8. the next one for ZRoam is the Trident, a trike family consisting of the MiniTrident, and the Trident itself. that's all the news for now. also if you do want to join, I will say it once more: you can just ask to join and I'll accept. if you are in other kingdoms, you can still join. all techs are welcome here, and you can keep your own brand on here. there is a ton of new people in the forums with bright minds and able techs, and I want to give them all a chance.

TheGamingEnder

hello everyone! if you guys have not seen the new challenge on the forums(still have to get the time on this new item), you might have noticed I have said the Z9 changed from the next edition of the AeroCar(now under the model no. Z 10) into a drone under 50,000 Bucks, I did some math on the prices with a payload terminal nearby in a creative world(thank god I did, for the devs at the time put the wrong save up), and I made a drone that is almost 9k to 10k under the budget. I introduce to you, the Z9 HiFly:
Z9 HiFly.png
I had some troubles, but this thing is priced in standard form at the price of 40,173 Block Bucks! I thought that the main problem was that the drone's hover control and propellers would put the budget over, but I found that they did not! and this thing also marks the time of Drones to enter ZT Airspace. note: if you want more power, put Seraphims on it, the the budget of 50k might still be usable(do not enter the modified model into the challenge, or I will contact the devs and have the results of that go to me.), but they had a bit too much power for me so I used the tiny pinwheels(they do not look like they should be on there), and they are always confusing when they can be just right for a touchy aircraft(gonna use these on the Z-11, the mini Turboprop), and their power is a little unreal. is the big tops had this type of power, the big planes would come sooner. also the turboprop pinwheels are nice. so in the future(as soon as the Z-12), I will be using the drone system for a variety of items. also I found a nice feature for noob pilots: if you let go of everything in flight, the plane will stabilized due to the gyro, and the stabilization computer will make the drone descend at a rate of 15 MPH(a soft drop), and can land it without damaging upon touchdown. but if you did touch keys during this, the computer will not do this and the drone can fall rapidly. that's all for now!

TheGamingEnder

hello everyone, sorry for the bit of inactivity, but I have news. kingdoms is going into something like a new era, this time we are getting sponsorship within the game! also 1.3.10 came out in TT, bringing new blocks into the game! I am planning to get in there ASAP, and the Z10 might get a new cabin! I also might begin to sketch out a logo for ZTech, which would become the picture for the discord channel, and more! also, BlackWing is about to have a drone called the Hawk come in.

TheGamingEnder

hello everyone, I have some sort of plan for ZTech and BlackWing here.
ZTech:
Z10: new control system test, modification to the Z7 for VTOL testing
Z11(a proposed pinwheel propeller powered mini plane): begin making the model idea and do testing
Drones: going to ask you guys, the forum members, about design ideas, other than a concept idea under Blackwing

BlackWing:
R.D.A.(Rapid Deployment Attackers) Concept: I tried a concept like this, where a swarm of VTOL planes will take off vertically, transition to normal flight, and land either vertically or conventional landing. the concept is based off of the Ryan X-13 Vertijet, and, if successful, could have some variations made onto it. note: the first rig will have no weapons.