ZTech, the builders of tomorrow's machines today

should Z-tech have their buyers come pick up the crafts, or will we use ships to bring them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
Your new tanks are ready! The USLA M125 Grizzly and M125A1 Grizzly (Nicknamed "Kodiak") are formidable MBTs (more of a small landship actually) that have made use of the new Type 45 Naval gun! They'll be much stronger when they buff the thing because it is really underpowered for what it should be, they'll still look cool in the meantime though!

View attachment 30772
these machines seem very tough, and will be the references for when the ZT minitank comes out. those Type 45 cannons also look nice on there.

TheGamingEnder

hello, my fellow friends at ZTech, I am back and I am here to announce that the finale tech for Generation 2 of the Z-pros is actually a brand new version of the AeroCar. I loved the concept of it, but here's the backstory of the first one: so I wanted it to be powered with the medium sized propeller from ven in the rear pointing backwards, but it would pull the craft in reverse with the current scheme. so the entire frame was just modified a bit and left as a failure. BUT the new one, named Z-7, will be more compact, and in car mode will be 6x4, and a 6x5 in flight mode. this little guy will be powered by the zero props again, because it not only adds some styling to the sides, but had many attachment points and is small.

TheGamingEnder

I got a 2 for 1 special here tonight(in my time anyway), the Z-7 and the first of our bases(kinda), the ZT mobile runway(has to be anchored for landings, so it kinda counts). The Z-7 AeroCar is the most level flight aircraft here on ZTech without gyros, and it the one that will take the longest time to take off(curse you level landing gear for car mode!) in the following photos will be the craft, and it's two forms:
The Z-7 AeroCar:
ZT Z7 AeroCar.png
it smol boi

TheGamingEnder

got the first 3 models of the new bots coming out, using a upgraded 3-track frame originally made by lathrix: the ZT BrickBot for resource block making, the ZT SellBot, a quick sell tech, and the PowBot, a mobile charger with all 4 types of charging(Geothermal, Solar, Furnace, and Dynamo). expect all 3 to be out soon

TheGamingEnder

hello everyone, since the last time I was on here, I was not idle. I got rid of the laggy horrors of BeamNG.Drive after barely using it, and I got discord at last. for the past few days I have been at work preparing it so I can get a link up here so we can do more there. over the next few days, I WILL be finishing this server and focus on making that work right. I will have some fun stuff up there, and I might stream my development on crafts, of course it will have rage of failures happening. so don't expect me to make any more crafts for the time being, as this server is important step for now.