ZTech, the builders of tomorrow's machines today

should Z-tech have their buyers come pick up the crafts, or will we use ships to bring them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
well guys, soon I'll make a PROPER space scout(the starscout will soon be off the lines for something else) vehicle, and I'll call it the ZT proton. also, I am going to cancel the Zroam titan line, for it will be impossible to transport, even through the hyperportal

TheGamingEnder

well, it's the holidays, so expect more stuff from me. also, I'll announce this now. originally, the Zpro series were only zero propellers powered craft, but as the Zair section has gotten stable jets, the Zpros starting with the Z-7, will be classified as professional aircraft, using all types of propulsion.

TheGamingEnder

when I said Z-7 willl be the first of the new Zpro rename, I meant Z-6. it's inspaired by a stream of comn core when the Z-4 was unveiled, and the devs took a wing out, but it was flying very stable still. it i also a request I got a while back on my pofile status, saying will we make wack techs to be different than the other kingdom's techs. and I've decided to make this craft in that request. it will be shorter in length than the Z-4 and maybe the Z-5.

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Do you want a powerful ground tech for defense, because I can supply a Survivor class landship. Use with caution. Or just have fun! ;)

Seth_Seth

No longer active

TheGamingEnder

well, quite a lot of the operation blackwing techs will come here when the program becomes fully declassified. the entries only get some specs and the test notes there, where it will be fully explained when declassification happens

General Douglas

Your new tanks are ready! The USLA M125 Grizzly and M125A1 Grizzly (Nicknamed "Kodiak") are formidable MBTs (more of a small landship actually) that have made use of the new Type 45 Naval gun! They'll be much stronger when they buff the thing because it is really underpowered for what it should be, they'll still look cool in the meantime though!

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.05 - 15.27.48.56.png

Attachments

Last edited: