Zargn's garage

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
no you posted the Q17 career but you said it caused lag and it was different then the one you had one this video
Okay, you mean this one?
View attachment 11561

Sadly with the new changes in R&D this no longer works as good, there is much more lag with this tech now than there was before. :(
That's a beautiful helicarrier... GJ making it!

Reactions: Zargn

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Feb 15, 2017
Somewhere
My new Ai plane seems to be working quite well. :eek:

Its still a prototype, so I wont upload it yet. ;)
hey i know you said it is still a prototype but can you pls post it or a newer version because i love messing with the stuff you make and you haven't posted anything in a really long time

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
hey i know you said it is still a prototype but can you pls post it or a newer version because i love messing with the stuff you make and you haven't posted anything in a really long time
Yeah, I have a newer version, will try to post it as soon as possible. :)

And yes, I havent posted anything in some time, which is because I havent had as much time to play TT. But hopefully I will be able to resume making cool techs quite soon. :)

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
This is Prototype 4 of my Ai plane.
TEST4.png
It goes up when going straight forward, and slowly down when turning.
Its a fun thing to use in R&D but not that useful in campaign.

This one is sadly not that good. But I will do some more tests and see if I can make it better later today. :)

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
This is a modified Hoverbike.
Its made for fighter plane testing. But you will need a quite fast plane if you want to get close to it. ;)
AA SuperQ3.png

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
This is the H16 Mk2, a tree harvesting tech. Used for fly-by harvesting of trees, it also has some generators so it will always have full power, as long as you keep breaking trees. ;)
H16 Mk2.png

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Upgraded version of the H16.
It now has a better fuel system, more battery capacity, and some more weapons.
H16 Mk4.png

Last edited:

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Here is the LSP comet.

It can carry a small payload up to 20000 ft. If you use the one I made here then you can remove the venture block on the ship to detach it from the rocket. This should cuase the rocket part to explode and then you can follow the blocks when they are falling, which should feel like a sort of "no-gravity" area. (Until you reach the ground.)
LSP Comet.png

Here is a video if you want to see how to detach.

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Here is the LSP comet.

It can carry a small payload up to 20000 ft. If you use the one I made here then you can remove the venture block on the ship to detach it from the rocket. This should cuase the rocket part to explode and then you can follow the blocks when they are falling, which should feel like a sort of "no-gravity" area. (Until you reach the ground.)
View attachment 12542

Here is a video if you want to see how to detach.

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Finaly some more cool things to upload here. First, the two artillery guns from the last CC. (I also added in a small prototype cannon which isnt in the video.)
To try them yourself please use the Artillery save.

Second, something I started working on today, which also ended up quite good. The Automatic turrets. They can be used on anchored and mobile techs, and they dont only aim forward, but also up/down. :eek:
To try the miniturrets then please use the MiniTurrets save.

Attachments