Zargn's garage

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Feb 15, 2017
Somewhere
hey i saw your air training and in my world they don't turn so i made a few modifications in case people have the same problems but they still don't turn that wellAA targetMk5.png AA target dodger.png
on this one you need to put a big geocorp block on the bottom then quickly take it off and turn it bad before it goes up quickly

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
hey i saw your air training and in my world they don't turn so i made a few modifications in case people have the same problems but they still don't turn that wellView attachment 11340 View attachment 11341
on this one you need to put a big geocorp block on the bottom then quickly take it off and turn it bad before it goes up quickly
Oh, though I uploaded the version that can turn, sorry. :)
AA targetV2Mk2.png

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Oh, though I uploaded the version that can turn, sorry. :)
View attachment 11342
I put Avalanche rockets instead guns and he is good, but he loose wings to fast, after first or second salvo, and I do not have shields on my tech.
Air F1 Vent.png
So far only general problem I see in dogfight is that there is no 3D compass to show where enemy is in 3D, and FOV is small and hard to look around to find red dot.

Lyons

Feb 15, 2017
Somewhere
hey guys i worked really hard to improve @Zargn's plane and i got an armored very well balanced plane
Multiplayer armor.png

Last edited:

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
This was first a bug report video, but now I have decided to upload it here to. :)

The Teleporter (NOTE: This was supposed to be a incinerator! :eek:)
And it still can do work as a incinerator, if you want it to, just dump blocks in it and then press space. :)
Teleporter.png

Reactions: ZeroGravitas

Lyons

Feb 15, 2017
Somewhere
hey i cant find anywhere where you posted that flying base. can you please post it

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
@Lyons The flying base is at page 2 in this thread, and the fast Ai is still a prototype, so you will have to wait a little for that one. :)

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Okay, you mean this one?
Q17 Carrier MK3.png

Sadly with the new changes in R&D this no longer works as good, there is much more lag with this tech now than there was before. :(

Reactions: The Grand Teki