Zargn's garage

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Many others have done this so I also wanted to try.
This is where I will post my favorite creations.

Feel free to give feedback or ideas if you want :)

The first tech that I want to post here is my old but still good "Q15 scout"
It has no guns, but it is a great flyer.
GSO Q15 Scout.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WillyGamesYT

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
The BRU (Base Reinforcement Unit)
If it starts exploding then you have a small escapepod at the back that you can use after the front is destroyed.
BRU MK3.png

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Im not the best pilot but i tried, here is the video of the floating base in action.

And here is the Techs if you want to try for yourself.
Floating Base 2.png

Flying harvester.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamie

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
I am currently working on a new floating turret with shields and repair bubbles. My goal is to make a base with harvesters and guards float in mid-air. I will upload videos and screenshots of them here.

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
While testing to make the plane not fall of while the carrier moves this happend, well its a dancing plane.

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
Okay, this is one of my favorite thing to do, A ai drone airstrike :eek:

@Jamie This is why we need flying ai ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamie

VAKGaming

Jan 22, 2017
is there any way to download any of these tech, the community tab on loading techs keeps moving so it is impossible to find older techs

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
is there any way to download any of these tech, the community tab on loading techs keeps moving so it is impossible to find older techs
I dont use the Community tab that much and i do not upload many techs there.

The techs with pictures can be downloaded and put into your TerraTechBeta folder to buy them in-game.

I have not uploaded the carrier and the attack-drones yet, I want to completly finish them first, but when they are done then i will upload them here.

ph3rr3t

Jan 31, 2016
I've looked around and can't seem to find the bug you're using to keep the techs floating in mid air. Any chance on a tutorial or link me to one already made? Would love to build my own floating techs! Awesome lookin' builds by the way!

Reactions: Zargn
Aug 23, 2015
Yes
I've looked around and can't seem to find the bug you're using to keep the techs floating in mid air. Any chance on a tutorial or link me to one already made? Would love to build my own floating techs! Awesome lookin' builds by the way!
All you have to do is put a hover plate above an upside down wheel. Said wheel will act as ground for the hover to levitate from. Hence the upward hovering motion.

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
As @TheUberCannon said, "put a hover plate above an upside down wheel". This will generate lift. Which i then used by making the tech have the right weight to make it hover mid-air.

You could download the floating base and try to modify it, try to make it smaller/bigger, maybe add two more delivery cannons.

One very important thing to remember is that if you want it to float mid-air then you have to make it symmetrical! If you dont then you will have a hard time making it stay in place!

ph3rr3t

Jan 31, 2016
- Snip - One very important thing to remember is that if you want it to float mid-air then you have to make it symmetrical! If you dont then you will have a hard time making it stay in place!
Oh, I thought it was a different glitch at first. This is going to be interesting.