Z-tech, the builders of tomorrow's machines today

should Z-tech have their buyers come pick up the crafts, or will we use ships to bring them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamingEnder

founder of ZTech
well guys, soon I'll make a PROPER space scout(the starscout will soon be off the lines for something else) vehicle, and I'll call it the ZT proton. also, I am going to cancel the Zroam titan line, for it will be impossible to transport, even through the hyperportal

well, it's the holidays, so expect more stuff from me. also, I'll announce this now. originally, the Zpro series were only zero propellers powered craft, but as the Zair section has gotten stable jets, the Zpros starting with the Z-7, will be classified as professional aircraft, using all types of propulsion.

when I said Z-7 willl be the first of the new Zpro rename, I meant Z-6. it's inspaired by a stream of comn core when the Z-4 was unveiled, and the devs took a wing out, but it was flying very stable still. it i also a request I got a while back on my pofile status, saying will we make wack techs to be different than the other kingdom's techs. and I've decided to make this craft in that request. it will be shorter in length than the Z-4 and maybe the Z-5.