Z-tech, the builders of tomorrow's machines today

should Z-tech have their buyers come pick up the crafts, or will we use ships to bring them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamingEnder

founder of ZTech
I've got new aircraft models that trump the old ones in speed(not much in performance though)! I also got a new lineup of brand-new commercial aircraft that are better in every way than the aerocar! the first is the new ZT Air Jet!
previewfile_1918359290.png
and here is it's military version:
previewfile_1918355604.png
the next 2-3 posts will have the rest!

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
As a fellow organization, I, the CEO of Bacon, Inc, would like to propose an economic and mutual defense alliance

Even though future wars are unlikely, I have learned from previous ones that my company is seriously undergunned, especially when it comes to light fighters and spaceships (we are also lacking in civilian aircraft). This is why I want to establish an alliance between us two so that we can help each other develop and improve both military and civilian vehicles alike

In the poll at the top, I see that people have voted for Z-Tech ships to deliver any vehicles customers buy yet I do not see any ships in Z-Tech service. Perhaps that could be our first area of development and cooperation?

Please consider this offer and have a nice day :)

TheGamingEnder

founder of ZTech
well, I've beeen thinking about other ways of transport, so I have been doing research in something called hyperportals(a portal system using black holes to generate it, also it's not real), being that our planet is near a black hole that's Z-sector's, and my tests are using that one black hole to power up a portal to every planet with kingdoms are failing so far, but it's been getting better. but besides that, I've got a small transporter for our new commercial jet lineup to be transported from our main planet, and our sub-kingdoms(our sub-kingdoms are our outposts), to all the others. the planes will be in several pieces for transport to fit. here is the ZT small transport:
previewfile_1923284505.png

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I have considered it, and I accept this alliance, and I'm starting the tests for space travel.
also, I have decided for us to have help in the transport and space business with Bacon Inc., I have agreed to their CEO's idea about that being the first area of development and cooperation
Thank you for accepting our offer. Bacon, Inc, engineers shall begin design of a transport capable of operating in atmosphere and in space immediately
However, we need some specifications first. How many aircraft should it carry and how many?

TheGamingEnder

founder of ZTech
we will send blueprints for the aircraft. also, small ZT Zroams will be transported when fully released(currently used for hyperportal testing from our testing planet to our home planet, with little success)

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Bacon, Inc has ran into some problems, mainly due to the fact that the snapshot for the Z-5 does not seem to be working for me. Engineers at Bacon, Inc have decided to make the carrier capable for carrying two Z-5s, which, from the photos given, are very different in size compared to the Z1. This means that we will unfortunately have to delay the project until we can obtain a snapshot of the Z-5 for size reference

Thank you can have a nice day :)

Nooboid

Not A Noob
THETA mainly focuses on combat spacecruisers, meaning that if your transport convoys need protection, we can provide some spare Olympus class destroyers.

TheGamingEnder

founder of ZTech
well, the Z-5 'combo' is going to be modified. I was talking about our largest craft: the Z-4. the Z-5 is a little larger than our commercial jets, and had moderate performance. I can get the proper picture of it