Your twitter tweet just s**t me up..

trotski94

Jan 28, 2015
So ive been checking in on you guys more and more frequently (boo early access release pushed back ;)) when i noticed on your twitter account you posted "Bit of German localisation that we've added to the game ahead of our EA launch on Feb 6th. Wunderbar!"

I spent about 10 seconds in sheer fright thinking you'd let yourselves be backed by Electronic Arts, until i realised you meant early access... i hope.:p

Reactions: Vhargon
Aug 13, 2014
Germany
So ive been checking in on you guys more and more frequently (boo early access release pushed back ;)) when i noticed on your twitter account you posted "Bit of German localisation that we've added to the game ahead of our EA launch on Feb 6th. Wunderbar!"

I spent about 10 seconds in sheer fright thinking you'd let yourselves be backed by Electronic Arts, until i realised you meant early access... i hope.:p
We told them that most people connect EA with Electronic Arts so I don't expect them to use it anymore :)

Last edited:

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
You try fitting a launch date, the word 'Wunderbar', a hash tag, a vine AND Early Access into 140 characters ;)

Reactions: Vhargon