Youkai Corporation

Thundercraft

Reliable Scrapper
Jan 3, 2018
These really look good. I like the design aesthetics.

BTW: Is there a Fabricator so we can fabricate our own Youkai blocks? Or is that even possible with custom blocks?

If there's no Fabricator, can we obtain these from a Payload Terminal? If there's no "Youkai" Payload Terminal, which vanilla corp are they available under: GSO, BF, GeoCorp...?

Last edited:

carflo

Oct 11, 2020
These really look good. I like the design aesthetics.

BTW: Is there a Fabricator so we can fabricate our own Youkai blocks? Or is that even possible with custom blocks?

If there's no Fabricator, can we obtain these from a Payload Terminal? If there's no "Youkai" Payload Terminal, which vanilla corp are they available under: GSO, BF, GeoCorp...?
Theres no youkai fabricator or terminal just yet, But the blocks can be made in a gso fabricator and brought with a gso terminal.

Saiko~Sama!

You can also call me Gwen I guess
Oct 4, 2019
Update 10/20/20
NEW: Youkai Tetsu Sea Anchor; (Works well with water mod by Aceba/Exund) A small anchor for anchoring your naval (or otherwise) techs to to the seabed (or ground). It's functionally a Sky Anchor but with a lot less range and a lot less give, when you plonk this thing down you ARE staying in place
Fixed the Youkai Battle Katana having a very wide collider in the handle, you can now safely turn them sideways
Added a missing recipe and price for Youkai All Axis Active Gyro
Fixed the price for Youkai Yami Fuel Tank
Added a missing AP on the Youkai Overlord Cab model
Buffed the Youkai Otsu Adjustment Thruster to be more powerful (Increase from 375 force to 475)
Buffed the Youkai Small Kasoku Type Booster to be more than twice as powerful, fuel stats are unchanged (Increase from 4500 force to 10000)
NEW: Youkai Striker A.I. Module; A standard A.I. Module, but this one is for the Youkai Corp! It also comes with a radar built in (also also it's the Youk-A.I. lol)
Slight visual overhaul for the Youkai Overlord Cab due to the addition of the Youkai Striker A.I. Module
Changed the orientation of the Youkai Unified Gauge; I am PRETTY SURE THIS WILL DELETE ANY CURRENTLY ATTACHED GAUGES, REMOVE THEM BEFORE DOWNLOADING UPDATE!
NEW: Youkai Taito Tracks; a small set of tracks similar to the Youkai Shinbu tracks, but smaller and more cute

Youkai has a slightly different look for Spooktober!

If you find any mistakes or bugs please report them to my Discord: Spooky-Chan (Saiko)#8389
1603231979632.png

Saiko~Sama!

Oct 4, 2019
Update 10/21/20
NEW: Youkai Tsuki Hover Pad; Basically a 1x1 variant of the Kaguya, can lift a lot but at lower heights
Buffed/Fixed Youkai Kaguya Hover Pad stats to reflect it's in-game description (It previously was weaker then the Powerlifter despite what it said) and also to make the Tsuki not as overpowered in comparison
NEW: Youkai Hiza K-T Mortar; Shoots fast, tracks fast, lower damage
NEW: Youkai FHEL Type Laser; Big chonking laser beam, big range, big damage, 'nuff said
Changed some stats on the Sea Anchor, so now you can (hopefully) reliably place more than one without issues

If you find any mistakes or bugs please report them to my Discord: Spooky-Chan (Saiko)#8389
1603298639611.png

Last edited:

Saiko~Sama!

Oct 4, 2019
Update 10/23/20
Buffed the Youkai Heavy Battle Rifle, now it shoots further and faster and the explosion on impact does a lot more damage (I should probably nerf it but I personally think it's really fun now) Thanks Saelem Black!
NEW: Youkai Nuclear Kinetic Dynamo; Generates power day and night but isn't super efficient and explodes with the same magnitude as an HE BS Cannon explosion
Reworked both of the current battery models to look a bit better
NEW: Youkai Large HLI Battery; It's like 3 HLIs, but better!
NEW: Youkai Eight Block; It's like the Youkai Four Block, but double!

1603502122728.png

Last edited:

Saiko~Sama!

Oct 4, 2019
Hotfix for Update 10/23/20
Fixed recipe and price for Youkai Eight Block

If you find anymore errors please contact me on Discord: Spooky-Chan (Saiko)#8389

Reactions: Aardvark123

Saiko~Sama!

Oct 4, 2019
Hotfix 2 for Update 10/23/20
Fixed the Kinetic Dynamo giving you a radar

If you find anymore errors please contact me on Discord: Spooky-Chan (Saiko)#8389

Reactions: Aardvark123

Saiko~Sama!

Oct 4, 2019
So it's been a while since an update and I thought I'd let everyone know that I am still working on Youkai. Currently I'm honestly kind of procrastinating on finishing Youkai Plane parts. For today though, in celebration of Halloween I have made another Youkai skin!

Youkai Blood Moon Skin!
Use this file to basically replace your current Youkai Texture in YK_Textures. Make sure you make a backup of the current skin though!
Actually, I went ahead and put the normal skin in here, just in case anyone loses it

Happy Halloween!

Attachments