Xbox s/x

Morningstar

Writing a book and cracking math problems
Apr 27, 2020
Beijing, China, Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm
Fair enough, but that probably won’t happen for a while until people are (mostly) done with their old Xbox Ones, (I’m still using a base variant from 2015), because currently the newer Xboxes are running backwards-compatible mode(or so I believe), so the performance constraints are still applying from the older generation. As the world capacity is enforced due to the manufacturers fearing a performance overload(which can do bad things to your console, especially an old one), I don’t think this will happen until Payload decides to port it to Series X/S directly, which might be in quite a long time.
P.S Even if they port it it might not increase much due to stuff like Andy and Bill’s Law which would be very regrettable indeed.

Aug 10, 2022
Only harm it would do is force u to leave the game
Or reset the system . I don’t know what you mean by Andy an bills law ?

Morningstar

Writing a book and cracking math problems
Apr 27, 2020
Beijing, China, Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm
Essentially what it means is that even though hardware effectiveness increases quickly, software requirements increase as well, so a new computer, say, might be twice as fast as an old one, but the software you’re running requires about twice as much processing power, too, so in the end it feels like it runs at the same speed. However, if you take out your old one and run the new software, it’s half as fast.

Also, if you overload an electronic device far worse things may happen. You might melt some components(or it forces restart and messes up whatever you’re doing), cause issues with power allocation and much more.
It also wouldn’t be fun if your console restarted every ten minutes.

Aug 10, 2022
Ok well I can tell you the new x runs every game better so idk if I agree with that. Your saying what could or may be an issue . That doesn’t mean it’s an issue I can see I’m just wasting time on this website . Better yet maybe the hole game . Im done here