Xbox One Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Not that I don't love replaying the same missions over and over again while building similar techs again and again, but we've been waiting for this update since Christmas, and all we have to show are excuses and a flashy demo on a blog we could get from any YouTuber. When will we get the update with better future? Or will you be giving it to the switch first?

Kingcrafter

Not that I don't love replaying the same missions over and over again while building similar techs again and again, but we've been waiting for this update since Christmas, and all we have to show are excuses and a flashy demo on a blog we could get from any YouTuber. When will we get the update with better future? Or will you be giving it to the switch first?
Wouldn’t even be surprising

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
The fact that another member replied before a Dev is just another example of how little attention we're being payed. We bought the game, many of us in early access, and we deserve to get what we payed for.

Vdra0089

oh hello there, sorry if i had missed the livestream or other post, but i was busy building a new tech which blew itself up, i was trying to make a missle base but ended up destroying my base tech in the process

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
I'm closing this thread as it's gone waaaayy off topic.

Feel free to create new threads in Open or Suggestions/Feedback if you'd like to carry on these discussions elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.