Xbox One Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrain1990

I myself am excited for it to be released but I’d rather they take their time and get it right then to release it early and it have lots of bugs but is anyone experiencing the bug where if you exceed your block limit by say placing a scu down and instead of continuing to place it down you decline it your scu disappears and doesn’t go back into your inventory

I myself am excited for it to be released but I’d rather they take their time and get it right then to release it early and it have lots of bugs but is anyone experiencing the bug where if you exceed your block limit by say placing a scu down and instead of continuing to place it down you decline it your scu disappears and doesn’t go back into your inventory
that happens to me all the time but with diffrent blocks and it sucks

i wonder if they are almost done with the update im building bases in creative to pass time.

Darkrain1990

i wonder if they are almost done with the update im building bases in creative to pass time.
I must have reset my game 200 times by now waiting for this update to come out I’ve built some pretty cool sky bases though for when the update comes out lol

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Anybody else a little miffed by the inaccuaracies when it comes to the release date? It keeps rolling further back, and there's not even responses from the devs anymore. Please, all I want is a concrete date, or a "we don't know". Stop lying just because you can't decide what the truth is.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sorry folks.

The update has been pushed back by another few weeks. You may have noticed that we launched TerraTech on the Switch which threw up some unexpected issues. This meant we had to divert resources away from the console update.

This is sometimes the nature of indie game development and while we'll make every effort to deliver on our promises, sometimes unexpected things get in the way.

I can't really offer anything more than a sincere apology at this point and let you know that it's still coming, just a bit later than planned.

Thanks for your understanding.

Darkrain1990

Sorry folks.

The update has been pushed back by another few weeks. You may have noticed that we launched TerraTech on the Switch which threw up some unexpected issues. This meant we had to divert resources away from the console update.

This is sometimes the nature of indie game development and while we'll make every effort to deliver on our promises, sometimes unexpected things get in the way.

I can't really offer anything more than a sincere apology at this point and let you know that it's still coming, just a bit later than planned.

Thanks for your understanding.
Shouldn’t the release of the console update be a priority as it’s been in the works before the switch version this is highly disappointing

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Seriously let down. We've been waiting on features that have been available on PC for months, and now a whole new version takes priority over keeping up with a release date that has already been pushed back enough. If I could get a refund...

Status
Not open for further replies.