Xbox One Update

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Hate to sound like a broken record, but do you know WHEN it might drop? We've waited months while watching PC players build flying bases. By the way, look me up on Xbox @ HayderHurder to see a whole fleet of hoverships built to fit within the block limit. And they work better than anything larger would. The block count is limiting, but it adds a bit of balance by not allowing us to build world eating dreadnoughts. Heck, if I had anything bigger, it probably wouldn't be able to leave the flats, and we all need that erudite.

cooldudes

Hey!

It's very unlikely that the block allowance will be increased. It's already at it's maximum so increasing it by even a little bit will have a big impact.

We're working on getting all the new content that's come out on PC into the next update. This will definitely include all the Better Future stuff as well as Co-op Creative. It may have the alternative skins too!

i was wondering when is the update coming out. is it going to be a month or a week i don´t know and i am very excited.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
i was wondering when is the update coming out. is it going to be a month or a week i don´t know and i am very excited.
We're about 4-6 weeks away from having the update ready. Obviously this is subject to change though.

cant wait for the update got 1,000,000 block bucks for the Better Future blocks so i can buy the materials for it when i have the Better future fab. so i can make the terminal so i can buy all the items.

wargaming72

I was wondering, is there a camo skin in terra tech if no I found a person on the xbox multiplayer with a camo skin, I did a record that so I can show it to more people in my house.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
in the current computer version (1.1 and later) there is a painting skins on facility, and for con-soled players it might (devs will confirm or deny) be in the next con-sole update

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
I was wondering, is there a camo skin in terra tech if no I found a person on the xbox multiplayer with a camo skin, I did a record that so I can show it to more people in my house.
There is. Only for multiplayer, and I think only available in beta. I own it and use it, so that might even have been me.

Sdarks

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/hawkeye-camo-pack/bvdrp3dqn50c?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

It's an exclusive skin for xbox players. PS4 also has a similar skin. It was available free on launch for a while as a reward for people that preordered or bought the game early, unfortunately you can't get it now.

We are (hopefully) adding the custom skins feature across the whole game (not just multiplayer) in the next console update, which will mean you'll get a few free skins (I believe it's one for each corporation right now) as well as if you have the existing xbox camo skin you'll be able to use it across the whole game. I'm sure there will be more news on that when the update releases :)

How many days are left? I like to add a count down of how many days are left so I can update it as soon as it comes out. if you know how big is the update is please tell me

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
We're not able to give exact dates as these things are subject to change.

wargaming72

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/hawkeye-camo-pack/bvdrp3dqn50c?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

It's an exclusive skin for xbox players. PS4 also has a similar skin. It was available free on launch for a while as a reward for people that preordered or bought the game early, unfortunately you can't get it now.

We are (hopefully) adding the custom skins feature across the whole game (not just multiplayer) in the next console update, which will mean you'll get a few free skins (I believe it's one for each corporation right now) as well as if you have the existing xbox camo skin you'll be able to use it across the whole game. I'm sure there will be more news on that when the update releases :)
thx man I was wondering that for days now