Xbox One Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Mac

Do u have a the information about the month that the update is gonna come out on?!

Also will consoles be getting
co-op creative mode as well

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
I just saw a few of the things us console players have to look forward to, thanks to the glorious internet. Keep it up guys. At this point I don't even care how long it takes, as long as we get all the same bells and whistles... And maybe a higher block limit? Also thanks to Matt for being so helpful to all of us. Even when we whine like children.

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Experimental zero gravity gun... Am I the only one who thinks they should just use the effect it gives to make water? Cover an entire region in that effect, and give it a water texture. It does everything water should do, and there's already a weight system, so they could just make it so it drops you at a certain weight.

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
*thinking about block allowance in co-op situations*

cooldudes

hey there xbox update can you tell me when your coming.

it will be nice to have the better future update soon.

wargaming72

can I just ask why is there block limit for console, the only reason I got is that the devs want us to suffer when trying to build bases or big machines built to destroy.

that is my only reason. pls let me know your reasons

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
The block limit is so the game doesn't crash on our consoles. It keeps the game from having to process too many moving parts.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
can I just ask why is there block limit for console, the only reason I got is that the devs want us to suffer when trying to build bases or big machines built to destroy.

that is my only reason. pls let me know your reasons
HayderHurder summarises it perfectly.

do you guys think you can expand the block limit so we can build as much as we want i know it helps keeping the game from laging but i have a tech that has a lot of batteries to keep shields and repair bubbles active and i would like to build a bigger recharge station becous it takes a while to charge please think about it. also i herd that the BF is on PC when are you adding it to console if you can tell me try to email me irogers@eurekausd389.net
big fan of terra tech :)

Last edited:

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
do you guys think you can expand the block limit so we can build as much as we want i know it helps keeping the game from laging but i have a tech that has a lot of batteries to keep shields and repair bubbles active and i would like to build a bigger recharge station becous it takes a while to charge please think about it. also i herd that the BF is on PC when are you adding it to console if you can tell me try to email me irogers@eurekausd389.net
big fan of terra tech :)
Hey!

It's very unlikely that the block allowance will be increased. It's already at it's maximum so increasing it by even a little bit will have a big impact.

We're working on getting all the new content that's come out on PC into the next update. This will definitely include all the Better Future stuff as well as Co-op Creative. It may have the alternative skins too!

Status
Not open for further replies.