Xbox One Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
Sorry this has nothing to do with xbox 1 but I don't know where else to post this. Not a major thing but can you be careful when you have those info boxes at the side of the screen on the main menu because on GOG one of the boxes said 1.0.1 was out but it actually isn't on GOG.

Last edited:

Hammarbomber

Yes!

We're just finishing off the Better Future missions at the moment. Once that's done Better Future is pretty much ready to join TerraTech on console.

So it should be very soon!
ETA for the console update?

Hammarbomber

What kind of sidebar do you mean?

It's not looking like R&D wont be coming to console at all I'm afraid.
I think he means like the one on the main menu for PC, and what's stopping R&D from jumping platforms?

wargaming72

What kind of sidebar do you mean?

It's not looking like R&D wont be coming to console at all I'm afraid.
the sidebar I mean is the sidebar for terra tech when you load up the game on pc(the side bar that tells you the new updates or whats coming soon and it has the twitter link, steam link and facebook link on it, if they have a facebook link).

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
the sidebar I mean is the sidebar for terra tech when you load up the game on pc(the side bar that tells you the new updates or whats coming soon and it has the twitter link, steam link and facebook link on it, if they have a facebook link).
Ah okay. It's most likely not going to come to console either. To be honest, all of the news/updates we put on the in-game announcer we will always post to Twitter or Facebook anyway. So just make sure you follow us on there and you won't miss a thing.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
I think he means like the one on the main menu for PC, and what's stopping R&D from jumping platforms?
A few reasons. The main one being that, by it's very nature, it's a testing environment for new blocks and content therefore it can be very unstable. It would take a lot of resources to transfer to console, something that we just can't afford right now.

I could go on, but ultimately it comes down to the fact that the R&D Test Chamber simply isn't compatible with console.

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
A few reasons. The main one being that, by it's very nature, it's a testing environment for new blocks and content therefore it can be very unstable. It would take a lot of resources to transfer to console, something that we just can't afford right now.

I could go on, but ultimately it comes down to the fact that the R&D Test Chamber simply isn't compatible with console.
I can understand, what with all the permissions and requirements involved with a console port. It would require endless updates to keep us in the flow, and if something went wrong, we'd whine like children for days on end... I mean, it's enough that we have this awesome game, but I think we're always gonna complain about the block limit. I need more autominers.

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
I can understand, what with all the permissions and requirements involved with a console port. It would require endless updates to keep us in the flow, and if something went wrong, we'd whine like children for days on end... I mean, it's enough that we have this awesome game, but I think we're always gonna complain about the block limit. I need more autominers.
I do have the advantage of more playtime though. I have to mine out each vein one at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.