Xbox One & PS4 Update Coming Soon!

Vdra0089

You are along the right tracks. Although, we'd already optimised the game as much as we could before release. Stripping things back even more would result in a game that isn't fundamentally TerraTech.

Bear in mind, we are constantly optimising TerraTech. It will happen incrementally with each update so you wont necessarily see a huge jump in performance.

I suppose at the end of the day you've got to trust that the block allowance is there for a very good reason and not just because we're a big bad video game maker out to make your game worse (which may also be true).
Hey matt, i mange to make a new venture plane, spitfighter. When better future releases i'll make a cyber version

Dadallaboi

You are along the right tracks. Although, we'd already optimised the game as much as we could before release. Stripping things back even more would result in a game that isn't fundamentally TerraTech.

Bear in mind, we are constantly optimising TerraTech. It will happen incrementally with each update so you wont necessarily see a huge jump in performance.

I suppose at the end of the day you've got to trust that the block allowance is there for a very good reason and not just because we're a big bad video game maker out to make your game worse (which may also be true).
So what your saying is with each update there's a little more room for optimization in a way. If so or if not thank you for your cooperation and support I hope you get a raise because we need more people like you ;)

Last edited:

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
Any news on the approval process? I'm really looking forward to laying into the better future pop with a few new ships I've built.

Darkrain1990

Everyone should understand about the block allowance that is if you don’t want your console to keep crashing game building I believe is very delicate unless you have a system like a pc that can handle it where as a console only has a limit

Hey Matt I'ma build a memorial of you then put it on here
It will have your pic on here but instead of it being an x it will be an M for Matt
As a thank you
"For what thought"? Idk
PS. It will take some time