[XBox] I'm stuck

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Have you tried making a (new) save, exiting the game and reloading?

And/or, if you are able to edit the tech, can you add a player cab or remove the AI cab to force the game to respawn you?

Any extra information you can supply about the context might be helpful to know what's going on.

I added "[XBox]" to the thread title.

Have you tried making a (new) save, exiting the game and reloading?

And/or, if you are able to edit the tech, can you add a player cab or remove the AI cab to force the game to respawn you?

Any extra information you can supply about the context might be helpful to know what's going on.

I added "[XBox]" to the thread title.
I cannot edit or anything like I can open the inventory or anything like I can't pull the cab off either and I've tried switching controllers hard reset save and reload and none of its working I think its a bug and I'm just kinda out of luck

[Post edited by @ZeroGravitas to fix major formatting issue with quotation.]

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I cannot edit or anything like I can open the inventory or anything
Hmm, this kind of reminds me of this bug report. Not sure if anything was resolved with that...

I seem to remember fixing a couple of broken saves, like that, by managing to switch to another allied tech, nearby. Can you try that? Although it might have only worked with the PC's ability to switch techs by double clicking, as I think the UI wheel may have been locked out too... (Possibly all unrelated.)

Hmm, this kind of reminds me of this bug report. Not sure if anything was resolved with that...

I seem to remember fixing a couple of broken saves, like that, by managing to switch to another allied tech, nearby. Can you try that? Although it might have only worked with the PC's ability to switch techs by double clicking, as I think the UI wheel may have been locked out too... (Possibly all unrelated.)
I really appreciate the help but I think its just bad luck for me I guess but thanks anyway

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey there, is it possible to get a screenshot of your issue?

Do you remember how this triggered exactly?
We're you doing anything noteworthy?

Also have you tried ZG's suggestion of switching to another allied tech?
Even spawning any cab block and then switching to it will do.

Cheers.

---

Note
You can take and upload XB1 screenshots with Onedrive and then link them here :)