WWII Modpack

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
285920_20201229202120_1.png
285920_20201229202158_1.png
285920_20201229202148_1.png

Have you ever look at your armored vehicles and think 'hmm, i need something to make it more alive'? Look no further friends, I gotchu...

This pack has some assortments of decorative details to liven up your tech, especially if you're interested in WWII military vehicle replicas.

We got some jerry cans, ammo boxes, medkits, toolboxes, shovels, axes, pickaxes, sledgehammers, hooks, wire cutters, fire extinguisher, helmets and gas masks.

Suggestions are welcome because I've no idea what to add next at this point.

285920_20201229200016_1.png

Lord_Greyscale

Jul 19, 2018
Things to add, decoratively?

Hmm,
Honestly, I think you'd gotten most of the things I'd have suggested first, so great job!
But I can think of a few, ...

Literal logs strapped to the sides.
I'm aware they were used as armor, and if you don't want to do them because of that then that's fine.

Vision-blocks/ports
just the vision-port, like what is most often seen ringing/encircling the commnder's cupola, the driver's viewport in the forward upper glacis, or on the end of tank binoculars

A loop of cable
like, for a winch, probably with a hook/clamp on one of it's ends.

A Winch.
yes, this is only here thanks to the bit about cable reminding me that winchs exist.

Spare tread section.
yes, I know, Terratech went to a bit of effort to explain that all their "tracked" whels aren't linked-plate track, but instead treadmill belts. I don't care, WWII tanks carried spare track sections, so it should be there as a decoration

Rolls or loops of barbed wire.
literally like what was used, and is often still used, as infantry deterrent.
(and can commonly be seen atop prison fencing, to deter convicts from climbing.)
rolls being the wire still on the great big wheel is was shipped in, and loops being a bit more, deployed.
(like when it is in-use as an infantry deterrent)

Reactions: Darvin

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
285920_20210113145405_1.png
Added more blocks
-Ammo crates
-Brodie helmet
-Model for 37mm Panzer III Tank Cannon

To do list
-American M4 Sherman turret model
-Russian T-34 turret model
-Brit Cromwell turret model

skitter145

Jun 23, 2020
NÃO TEM COMO POSTAR A MESMA VERSÃO DESSE MOD NA VERSÃO NÃO OFICIAL? QUANDO BAIXO OS MODS NA STEAM MEU JOGO FICA TRAVANDO MAIS OS MODS NO MOD MANANGER NÃO DÃO ESSE BUG SE TIVER COMO POSTAR UMA VERSÃO NÃO OFICIAL FICARIA MUITO AGRADECIDO

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Exciting news!!! now mod support has added some functionality to the blocks!!! therefore, i hereby announce that this mod will be changed into WWII Decorative and Functional Modpack

-to start things off i have added jerrycans that hold fuel, it functions like a normal fuel tank, holds half the fuel compared to the long HE fuel tank, mass, hp and price is also around half, find it on hawkeye flight section

-added functionality to the Panzer III turret model i made on earlier version, it does the same amount of dps as vanilla HE tank cannon, but the weight, hp and price is slightly less (because 1940's technology are practically ancient compared to HE stuff) however this guy has double the muzzle velocity, and almost triple the recoil, so make sure your panzer frame is sturdy enough to hold it in place

-added functional M4 Sherman turret, stats are slightly better than the Panzer III but does more damage and has less recoil

naturally, more weapons from this era will be coming very soon, so stay tuned and don't hesitate to gimme some feedback, british cromwell, and russian t-34 turrets are coming next

Last edited:

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
is there a way to get gun-mounted wings that function as wings and as a weapon?
i wish, i'm still tinkering on 30mm autocannon for the upcoming blackwing blocks, and still couldn't get it to simply... well... spin. Actually, simple wings aren't even supported yet in official modding tool, maybe when that happens we can combine the 2 together. i also would like a pair of wings with landing gears underneath, that'd fix so many issues with my flyer designs

Reactions: mt418

Darvin

Jun 13, 2020
Update!!!
Added Russian T-34 Tank Cannon
285920_20210508164845_1.png