Will the ''hover-bug'' be fixed?

GK vec

GK 光轲
I just saw the community-core stream on twitch.
I don't have any of malice to use hover-bug, I just want to build more fantastic techs. So I don't want the hover-bug be fixed, just because it's too amazing.

For me the terratech is a good fast food game if terratech don't have hover-bug. When I completely be invincible in campaign mode in 2017, I found that the game became very boring. I built any type of techs like factory, plane, mobile factory combined with plane or vehicle, helicopter, hover tech.

But when I found the hover-bug from another players, everything changed.
The hover-bug makes things different.
Using hover-bug we built more techs really fascinating, we built better helicopters, we built warships floating in the air, wondering it's in some kind of science fiction movie, also finally I built a castle of sky.

We also call hover-bug as anti-gravity in Chinese, 反重, for years, early in 2017.

I know the hover-bug may break the balance of this game, but I must say, building techs using hover-bug is not that easy for most of players.

For example, as we know there's 15 achievements of terratech on steam and the global achievement shows there's only 3.6% players can get full exp of all corporations, and ONLY 0.7% players can build all terminals. And building hover-bug tech is far more difficult than that. So I don't think the hover-bug will break the balance of this game, because building hover-bug techs will burn more brains.

What is a build game need ? Easy to build things? Or perfect physics engine? I think it's POSSIBILITY.

So I wonder if payload just leave the hover-bug alone, let we build more fancy techs, that will be great like Besiege.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I just saw the community-core stream on twitch.
I guess you're refering to the part where Adriano and Matt are showing off your second tech and talking abou the subject here around 1 hour and 4 minutes:

I don't think there's any threat of them removing the hover-bug any time soon. I think they were just talking about not fully legitimising it with an official block that is equally as powerful, because that would be overpowered.

GK vec

GK 光轲
I guess you're refering to the part where Adriano and Matt are showing off your second tech and talking abou the subject here around 1 hour and 4 minutes:

I don't think there's any threat of them removing the hover-bug any time soon. I think they were just talking about not fully legitimising it with an official block that is equally as powerful, because that would be overpowered.
Thank you! It's great that hover-bug won't be fixed for now.