Wiki

Arrow

Sep 21, 2014
well ive got 5 hours to kill tomorrow, ill see what I can do..
Is there an email I can send you pictures to or something? I took advantage of my R&D access to (sorta) nab screenshots of the various pieces (for the default faction anyway); I imagine that's a good place to start editing.

Reactions: Jamie

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
So can you guys confirm which wiki you're using? I'll try to kill the other one so we avoid confusion.

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
So can you guys confirm which wiki you're using? I'll try to kill the other one so we avoid confusion.
we are using the the 1st link i posted on the previois page of this forum, the non-wikia one.
dont worry about shutting that one down until we have a nice chunk of dara on the ones we are using

Reactions: Jamie

S P

Feb 13, 2015
I added a picture to the mainpage in wiki formatting, for those who don't want to look for hours in the manual.
Just upload your image first and then include the name like [[image:xxx.jpg]] where you want to show the image.
Pay attention to the casing, if you save the image as xxx.PNG, use PNG instead of png...

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
I've started to upload the files guys and OH GOD IT TAKES FOREVER WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LET US USE HYPERLINKS AND FETCH THIS IMAGES FROM THAT?

edit : How come I feel like setting all the images I uploaded to "watched" isn't such a good idea...

Nanobytez

Dec 7, 2014
You don't understand how much the Resources page bothers me. :( It's so empty and plainnnn.

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
there we go, images of all non base parts are up, I will get the base parts and resources later this week. now that the images are up, you guys just gotta use them to lay out some sexy stuff!

Arrow

Sep 21, 2014
Thanks a lot man =P Let me think about the best way to format this...

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
hmmm, Im beginning to understand the syntax a little more.. how can I set a max pixel size for an image? such as to display an 1080x720 image as 200x200? would it be [[File:File.png|200px]] ?

EDIT, it totally would, awesome! this syntax really isn't that bad once you get use to it. Just wish It was a bit faster to use..

Edit 2, Its 1 am, I'll do this later...

Last edited:

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
Hey Cupid, As you can see I like doing Wiki updates and stuff. please let me know if you're cool with the work I've been doing. and if you want me work on any other area.

Heya dude!, I like what you've been doing and its really appreciated! I tried to message you last night, But I guess the talk feature just starts a page about you.. derp, I thought it was a messaging system.

The only issue I had last night is that you were uploading images whilst I was, and I just didn't want you to waste time uploading images I had already uploaded =p ,

Infact, I'm thinking that arrow , johne and any one else who wants to become more effective in the communication department whilst they work on the wiki, should add me on skype (corbin1337) or steam (corbin1337) if those user names come up with nothing, hit stuntplaneman@hotmail.com into the search bar

Arrow

Sep 21, 2014
I was thinking something similar; this looks good, though it's general wiki etiquette to not use personal pronouns. Contributions belong to the community, and if things really come down to it, there's the history page for revisions.