Wiki Overhaul II: Help is needed

layer1

There are some missing blocks on the main block page I'd like to add, as well as fix some of those dead links.

Can pics of each block be extracted from the game files or does it require screenshot/edit to take out the background?

Also, min/max/recommended pic sizes? Is this best discussed on Gamepedia?

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
I would love to help with the Wiki! I offer my British English education (and therefore spelling), my graphics skills and my basic knowledge of Gamepedia editing. Just direct me in the area I need to work in and I'll do my best. I also believe my knowledge of the game could help in terms of 'tips' and 'trivia' sections about blocks/etc.

EDIT: If you don't mind, I think I'll start with Block Bucks because that's an important and absent page.

EDIT 2: I made the page and here it is; https://terratech.gamepedia.com/Block_bucks I also made the GeoCorp Refinery page too, if sharing that will gain me any more respect.

EDIT 3: Shameless necro!

EDIT 4: if possible, I'd prefer if the Block Bucks page was titles 'Block Bucks' instead of 'Block bucks' but I don't know how to change that...

Last edited:

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
I don't really know who is my superior in terms of the wiki so I'm just going to say this here instead: I was wondering if the block template should be updated to incorporate information from @Lost Ninja's superb block list. I was unsure if I should do this myself because the block template is so old and important. I also would suggest adding spaces for different specifications like the banners visible in block descriptions that mention features such as 'Anchorable' and 'Enables A.I.' (visible in this screenshot.) upload_2018-7-30_12-2-54.png

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Excuse this ping, but @MNSweet, @streak1 if we can implement these banners and block stats it would be best to do it very soon, as my signature states we need all hands on deck to whip the wiki into shape before 1.0 and despite I mentioned
I was unsure if I should do this myself because the block template is so old and important.
truth is, I don't know how to anyway. :confused: