streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
And i found error on Wiki (or in game) in GeoCorp Battery Pack

Wiki desc
View attachment 15032

inGame desc
View attachment 15033
It's actually an error of the game, unless it has changed since I last checked. The GeoCorp Battery pack used to be more than 8x the capacity of a GSO battery, but they since nerfed it to 6x, as to balance the capacity with the higher health of GeoCorp blocks.

They should probably change that (unless I am wrong). @Jamie

SemperAnte

It's actually an error of the game, unless it has changed since I last checked. The GeoCorp Battery pack used to be more than 8x the capacity of a GSO battery, but they since nerfed it to 6x, as to balance the capacity with the higher health of GeoCorp blocks.

They should probably change that (unless I am wrong). @Jamie

Thanks for the answer, just the meaning is not very clear, this battery takes up the place as 8 small ones, and by volume the loss is obtained

Lord_Chaos

Is this still an ongoing job? I have some wiki experience myself and would love to help out. And I am pretty sure the geo batteries do have more than 8x the capacity of gso bats.

I don't know. The wiki is outdated back to April of this year though so some help is needed although I think they just abandoned the wiki.

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
Pretty much, yea, at least I have. Got bored of it, and I have since stopped playing the game, waiting for multiplayer testing. Not to mention, there was template stuff that I didn't know how to do, and I didn't know anyone who could do it for me. I could have learned, but there is a lot to learn.

Though, much of the problem was that we were trying to rework the wiki a second time, since they changed stuff up with how blocks were sorted, how crafting worked, they added Hawkeye, big stuff like that. Big changes that needed lots and lots of new templates, redone pages, new pages, and other stuff.

Seems like those sorts of big changes aren't really happening now, and I don't see any problematic ones happening any time soon. Multiplayer would be a new page or maybe a few, sumo and gauntlet reworks (if done) would just be page edits. Missions would need a lot of new pages and a few reworks, but they wouldn't be affecting the entire wiki like the blocks did.

Now is probably a better time to be doing work on the wiki than before, though it still needs to be updated from the stuff we missed. And there is lots of template stuff that would be nice to have, but I still don't know how to do it or who I can ask to do it.

Cloud

Disclaimer: I edit. That's all I do.
Well, we've got many new blocks in TT with no pages in the wiki, so if someone could get back to work on there, it would be good. I've edited a bunch of pages already.