WHY WORLD WHY!?!?!?!?!

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Its all of these and also they seem to have decreased the venture hovers.
I don't think there's been any tweak to the raw power of the Venture Zero G Plate (geez, what a silly name...) because GK's perfectly balanced hover-bug techs are still perfectly balanced.

But their dynamic response to terrain at varying distances will certainly be different.

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
I don't think there's been any tweak to the raw power of the Venture Zero G Plate (geez, what a silly name...) because GK's perfectly balanced hover-bug techs are still perfectly balanced.

But their dynamic response to terrain at varying distances will certainly be different.
My hover tech doesn't rise as fast as it used to and it uses a lot of zero g's. I thought they had decreased its power.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES

My hover tech doesn't rise as fast as it used to and it uses a lot of zero g's. I thought they had decreased its power.
Maybe they simply made them dynamically change their thrust/lift force, which, ironically enough, the description of the Zero G Plate specifically says that it can't be turned off, which likely means it is always at full power.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe they simply made them dynamically change their thrust/lift force
Yeah, well, I think the new hover plate stabilisation code will mean that their force should vary dynamically, depending on the motion of the tech. So different forces may be exerted, even when the ground is at the same distance from them, depending upon if they are in upwards or downwards motion, etc.

But the max force, when you have a (hub) wheel right adjacent to them, appears to be the same, in a stead state pose, at least.