White graphic issue

Yigits_0

Apr 18, 2020
First, sorry for bad english. My friend just downloaded the game and run it without any configuration. He joined my game by steam without opening normally. He had graphic issues (I'll show on ss). After, he restarted his computer and run the game. The graphic issues were continuing. He didn't touched any options before this bug but then we changed some graphic options in-game (didn't help). We found log file in unstable version location (idk why). Hope you can help.

Attachments

Last edited:

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
from the output log it appears that your freind has a VERY old nvidia geforce 9600gt video card while on the steam page the minimum video card is 'nVidia GeForce 520M or Intel HD 4000 ' and the recommended is 'nVidia GeForce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5670 ' and all with directx 11
while the 960gt claims to support the directx 11 it is from the transition era with incomplete directx11 impletation,
so in summary the cause is probably the video card and is likely to be fixed with an update of the 2008 era card to a more recent mid range card