Where is Everybody

Gayvid`

Yes, I'm a well-known member
I remember Traveel and boomik and others, where did they all go.

Deutsche Würfel

I look good in this dress.
Well, there was that mass banning thing. That's probably when they either got booted/banned or just quit in disgust?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
They went to Gulag

Off topic, but I couldn't not notice the fact that our banners are longer then our posts

Baconus_Yum

Administrator
I don’t remember a mass banning (other than spam bots), but I haven’t been on here as much as well. If there was one however I should remember or at least heard of it.

I guess everyone is just waiting for 1.0.

Gayvid`

It's kinda sad, literally, everybody is gone. The new system really got to heaps of people. I remember I was complaining like everybody else, i'm glad i'm not banned.

Deutsche Würfel

I don’t remember a mass banning (other than spam bots), but I haven’t been on here as much as well. If there was one however I should remember or at least heard of it.

I guess everyone is just waiting for 1.0.
Well it might have happened while you were away. But there was some drama, and and a load of people got stirkes, and some people banned.
pretty sure there's soem people who were areound, but not any more. I think gayvid was involved. Boomik maybe?

Gayvid`

Well it might have happened while you were away. But there was some drama, and a load of people got strikes, and some people banned.
pretty sure there are some people who were around, but not anymore. I think gayvid was involved. Boomik maybe?
I was. After looking at my chat history I found out that I was involved with Doctype, Traveel, Boomik and Pink Kitty

Deutsche Würfel

I was. After looking at my chat history I found out that I was involved with Doctype, Traveel, Boomik and Pink Kitty
From what i read, after someone mentioned it, it seems pretty clear that this is not a place you can hang out with like minded individuals and have a community. It's a game feedback system and nothing more. Devs were quite clear about that. Oh well.

Gayvid`

From what i read, after someone mentioned it, it seems pretty clear that this is not a place you can hang out with like minded individuals and have a community. It's a game feedback system and nothing more. Devs were quite clear about that. Oh well.
We were planning something! Not chatting in a general matter.

PS: i'm not telling anybody what we planned.

drscott11

LOLOL. Ah, all the high court drama and intrigue anyone could ask for right here in the TT forum. Unless you are a developer; if this forum and this game are the focus of you life I would rethink it. LOL. You guys crack me up. Time to move out of the basement.

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Website
soundcloud.com
LOLOL. Ah, all the high court drama and intrigue anyone could ask for right here in the TT forum. Unless you are a developer; if this forum and this game are the focus of you life I would rethink it. LOL. You guys crack me up. Time to move out of the basement.
Not much drama recently. Just one person thought it would be a good idea, To get a few people banned,

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I've not seen you in a bit.

Not much drama recently. Just one person thought it would be a good idea, To get a few people banned,
Yeah. I'm sure he'll leave properly real soon.

Sorry. The 'awesome' bit was because I thought this was a different thread. Sorry.

Last edited:

StyxAnnihilator

I were active a while ago, waiting for a8 and several issues to be fixed/improved. I played a8.2 just for a short while, still roughly 1 year old issues that makes me loose interest fast.

Dellamorte

I am still around but I don't comment much as I am not up to date with the game. I have been working a lot so I don't get the chance to play games much anymore. I plan to put some time into the game closer to 1.0 as long as life stuff does not get in the way.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I'm usually active at least once a week when I have time. Post Techs in the kingdoms thread, maybe answer some questions, or ask questions myself, etc.

Anthand1

I've been really inactive because I can't figure out how to access my pngs to post them after the update which moved them