Where is Everybody

Discussion in 'Open' started by Gayvid`, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Gayvid`

Gayvid` Yes, I'm a well-known member

I remember Traveel and boomik and others, where did they all go.

2. Deutsche Würfel

Deutsche Würfel I look good in this dress.

Well, there was that mass banning thing. That's probably when they either got booted/banned or just quit in disgust?

3. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

Mass ban? I must have missed that... :/

Seems to have missed me too. :)

Benbacon likes this.
  4. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

Traveel sort of left on his own, Boomik left recently after he got a second warning from a thread called My Profile Page Complaints, where he tried to stop people who commented on his statuses getting likes.

5. Benbacon

Benbacon Founder Of Bacon, Inc

They went to Gulag

Off topic, but I couldn't not notice the fact that our banners are longer then our posts

JimmyBlether likes this.
  6. JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether SFS SUPREME COMMANDER (on roleplay holiday)

Very good point.

Whats annoying is that I can't see when Boomik was last on.

7. Khaine

Khaine Active Member

Ooo, moar dirt please! :D

8. Baconus_Yum

Baconus_Yum Administrator

I don’t remember a mass banning (other than spam bots), but I haven’t been on here as much as well. If there was one however I should remember or at least heard of it.

I guess everyone is just waiting for 1.0.

9. Gayvid`

It's kinda sad, literally, everybody is gone. The new system really got to heaps of people. I remember I was complaining like everybody else, i'm glad i'm not banned.

10. Deutsche Würfel

Well it might have happened while you were away. But there was some drama, and and a load of people got stirkes, and some people banned.
    pretty sure there's soem people who were areound, but not any more. I think gayvid was involved. Boomik maybe?

11. Gayvid`

I was. After looking at my chat history I found out that I was involved with Doctype, Traveel, Boomik and Pink Kitty

JimmyBlether likes this.
  12. Deutsche Würfel

From what i read, after someone mentioned it, it seems pretty clear that this is not a place you can hang out with like minded individuals and have a community. It's a game feedback system and nothing more. Devs were quite clear about that. Oh well.

13. Gayvid`

We were planning something! Not chatting in a general matter.

PS: i'm not telling anybody what we planned.

14. drscott11

drscott11 Well-Known Member

LOLOL. Ah, all the high court drama and intrigue anyone could ask for right here in the TT forum. Unless you are a developer; if this forum and this game are the focus of you life I would rethink it. LOL. You guys crack me up. Time to move out of the basement.

15. rdoom2003

rdoom2003 乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂

Not much drama recently. Just one person thought it would be a good idea, To get a few people banned,

JimmyBlether likes this.
  16. JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether SFS SUPREME COMMANDER (on roleplay holiday)

I've not seen you in a bit.

Yeah. I'm sure he'll leave properly real soon.

Sorry. The 'awesome' bit was because I thought this was a different thread. Sorry.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    rdoom2003 and Seth_Seth like this.