when is the new update going to come out on Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone on a lot of consoles are getting very impatient I hope it ain't on Wii U yet because I preferred it it's the update comes out on all consoles all at once because it will seem unfair and a lot of us been waiting for a long time to try out the future Tech and create some cool stuff

PrimeMode57

everyone on a lot of consoles are getting very impatient I hope it ain't on Wii U yet because I preferred it it's the update comes out on all consoles all at once because it will seem unfair and a lot of us been waiting for a long time to try out the future Tech and create some cool stuff
thank you that's what i been saying

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Will it be cross platform such as working with other consoles?
and will the block count be shared or is it separate. Thanks!
Not cross-platform.

We're still working on the Block Limit so that is all to be confirmed.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
I have a memory of seeing a comment (might have been a dev or a copy of a dev's comment) that there is a bug in the unity engine causing the delay

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Remind me the same thing on Warframe , it's a PC-native game so PC players have updates first.

But console-players forgot too often maybe we have update before but we are also like beta-tester of these last versions , so we encounter bugs they'll never even know they was here before , then the game is polished with our feedback , then release on consoles (you welcome btw...)

It's the same thing here (and same things for others game).

If never you know a game where everyone have same updates in the same time , it don't mean console players have updates faster , but pc players have update later.

On a side note , don't forget some console game can run on computer like only 10 years after their console release (and sometime buged as hell) #jetsetradiofuture

Status
Not open for further replies.