Wheel placement

FilipG

is there any guide on this? i built a large tech and im wondering how to make it faster and more agile. i dont know exacly which wheels are better. the best setup i found out so far was normal geocorp wheel in the front (1-3 each side) and large venture in the back + as many riser wheels as possible under the tech. i made it fast enough but it just doesnt want to turn :/

FightBiscuit

Can you post a snapshot please? That would help.

If I build large Techs i often use Geo Jaw Wheels because they have a pretty good turning and spam GSO Turbine Propellers on it. I get about 50-70 mph in RnD depending on Weight-Turbine ratio

FilipG

bigboy wheels have best turning from geo and they preform a lot better than jaw wheels. but now actually i need to know if there is a way to use venture wheels on big techs with other wheels so it wont be overloaded?

keeuuup

i need to know if there is a way to use venture wheels on big techs with other wheels so it wont be overloaded?
With the new wheel physics it is really hard to benefit from that. You're better using only GC wheels with some propellers to get some more speed.