Wheel Mining

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lyons, May 14, 2018.

1. Lyons

Lyons Well-Known Member

Mining right now is hard because you have to have your mining stuff sticking out from your tech so stuff doesn't annihilate your wheels and that makes it hard to go up mountains. Can we maybe add something that rolls or like a wheel that has spikes that break through stuff and takes a crap ton of damage.

2. harpo99999

harpo99999 ah kick till it starts

I think that was the original purpose of the geocorp metal wheels, but as far as I know the devs have not managed to implement wheels having blunt/sharp damage to do damage to the techs/resources the wheel is on

Legionite likes this.
  3. Lord Zarnox

Lord Zarnox Founder of the IFTTES

I think something like a crushing wheel (a long cylinder with either a helical screw or individual teeth, often used in pairs), which would be for GeoCorp, and would be called the "Roller Blade". The wheel diameter would be 3, and it would take up a space of 4x4 (on the plane of rotation), and 6 wide. Yes, I know the devs have said that wide wheels are difficult to make, so just make it work like a pair of wheels, or maybe three. It would deal damage whenever it is spinning, and it will automatically activate when in contact with a damageable object (similar to drills), but wont provide a driving force while doing so.
    Basically, a steamroller wheel with teeth/blades.

Seth_Seth likes this.