What's with the new music

Velocity_9

um what is up with the new music while in-game i want the old one by dave dexter i think. it was much better please any option to change it back? anyone know the sound files which i can alter??

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
um what is up with the new music while in-game i want the old one by dave dexter i think. it was much better please any option to change it back? anyone know the sound files which i can alter??
@Matt Might be a good idea to let people customize their soundtracks, or add what they like whenever.

IMO, I like the new soundtracks, but if people don't like it, they should have the option to change it. :)

Gayvid`

Yes, I'm a well-known member
I'm not a fan of the new soundtrack, I loved the old one, especially since it's basically the icon of TT.

MrTwister

I'm not a fan of the new soundtrack, I loved the old one, especially since it's basically the icon of TT.
The old "soundtrack" literally had 2 tracks in it :) and by the way they are both still there, there are just more tracks now.

Gayvid`

Yes, I'm a well-known member
The old "soundtrack" literally had 2 tracks in it :) and by the way they are both still there, there are just more tracks now.
I like those 2 tracks,more, the new tracks sound like cowboy music.