What's up with GeoCorp bumpers?

Website
duckduckgo.com
I use them as bumpers to protect the wheels on fast techs. Mostly, I use them to make multitechs, for example I used them as bearings for a missile artillery truck and as guide rails for my cable car. I also use the bumpers for decoration, like making exhaust pipes and greebles.

I use them as bumpers to protect the wheels on fast techs.
Quackduck, does this mean bumpers have higher hp than most blocks, more impact resistance, more resistance to being knocked off from damage, or what?

Potato and Quackduck, you both mentioned bearings. What do you mean by this? I'm thinking of ball-bearings and I'm not sure how the bumpers would apply.

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?
Quackduck, does this mean bumpers have higher hp than most blocks, more impact resistance, more resistance to being knocked off from damage, or what?

Potato and Quackduck, you both mentioned bearings. What do you mean by this? I'm thinking of ball-bearings and I'm not sure how the bumpers would apply.
You could freely shape bumpers in any way you want,so people used these as an alternative to the R&D bearings and tow hooks and rings.They to this by intersecting two loops of bumpers of two techs to each other.

Website
duckduckgo.com
No, they're just smaller so they look better than, say, having a GSO 5 block randomly sticking out to protect a wheel.

You could freely shape bumpers in any way you want,so people used these as an alternative to the R&D bearings and tow hooks and rings.They to this by intersecting two loops of bumpers of two techs to each other.
This is correct, I use the bumpers mostly as connections between a tech and a trailer, e.g. on one of my Skytrains. I also use them as loose bearings for angled artillery as a cheap solution to absorb recoil.

An example of a bearing made from a bumper can be found in the first 15 seconds of the video below.

Deutsche Würfel

I look good in this dress.
bumpers are tougher than blocks of similar size. But too heavy.
Really, Venture need a lighter version.
Me, i use them as strong connectors. The long ones only.
The small ones are too fragile. You might as well use single blocks. so, no.