What's the progress on multiplayer?

VsUK

Nov 11, 2015
I've not played in a while. But I bought this & for my 3 sons to play as it looked amazing & we wanted to play multiplayer. But we found that crafting, refining & many of the construction is limited & you can't roam as you have a movement zone you can't exceed which is very annoying, especially when you make flying craft, makes it impossible to fly around unless we all do it together.

So, anyone know if they've made progress with adding full single player features to multiplayer yet? The game is dead for me & my kids unless they do as the game is fun on single player, but after so long it gets boring, multiplayer is what we wanted.

Reactions: big_loo99

Allan Suit

Jun 14, 2023
I completely agree that multiplayer is crucial. It plays a decisive role for me as well. Honestly speaking, if this matter proves challenging to resolve, it may be worth considering alternative interests. Personally, I've recently delved into the realm of sports betting and achieved notable success. The platform parimatch.co.tz/ suits my needs perfectly. With its worldwide reputation, I feel secure and confident here.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rhaen

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
To some extent, they are limited by the framework they built for themselves.
See Russ's talk ton the TT Worlds stream

So while they will make some improvements, in order to properly fix it, the whole game needs to be torn down and rebuilt.

Which is why there's a new game called 'Terratech Worlds'

Which addresses this.

Reactions: Sapioit

Sapioit

Nov 1, 2019
sapioit.com
Hopefully, we will be able to play Singleplayer TerraTech Worlds by having a built-in world-server.
I hope the current TerraTech can be renamed to something like Terratech Prime, to more easily differentiate between the games, when the new game gets launched.

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
I found a hidden ad at the end of the quote.
What the hell?
My sign off is meant to be a philosophical quote about poverty by a Georgian poet!
“It is difficult for me to imagine what "personal liberty" is enjoyed by an unemployed person, who goes about hungry, and cannot find employment." - some Georgian poet.

i find that a system that replaces age-old quotes about poverty by people who actually are quite famous, with attempts to sell you stuff to be... sinister.

I don't know if this is a forum thing or what.

@Matt What's with this? Is this the forum acting up, or does someone have some mallware?
I'm asking, because i can see the quote, not the advert.

Sapioit

Nov 1, 2019
sapioit.com
I don't know if this is a forum thing or what.
Oh, I didn't even consider that it might be a forum-wide ad inserter. In my opinion, it's JamieFernandez who replaced that quote, or rather, the quote didn't show up in the quote and he just added an ad into the quoted content, probably for his own website. But if you see your quote in the content JamieFernandez quoted in his reply, then it's really strange.

Edit: I don't see such a quote in the content I quoted from you, neither in the code, nor after publishing it.

1690737323530.png
1690737352605.png

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
we never got an answer.
So my guess therefore is that it's a forum-wide ad-bot.