What kingdoms (Lemon and Kiwi) get what TT corps?

diamondnife

Jun 10, 2017
The Technocratic AI Colony.
How are the corps divided between the two empires (GSO, Venture, GeoCorp, Hawkeye), or are the corps hired mercenaries between the two?

Personally, I think they are most likely hired mercenaries, but I want to see other people's thoughts.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Well, I think that there is no special deal. The Lemon Kingdom seems to use more Special Blocks though. Though I have to say this

KILL THE KIWIS
LIVE ON THE LEMONS!!!
Yikes, now I wonder if there are more factions other than the mighty "Lemon Kingdom", the fearsome "Kiwi Kingdom", and the rather dormant "Salt Kingdom".

I wonder, if I started my own kingdom centralizing around the creation of the best Allied/Enemy AI Techs, would people be interested?!?!

Reactions: Stormo364

Stormo364

Feb 12, 2017
somewhere over the rainbow
Yikes, now I wonder if there are more factions other than the mighty "Lemon Kingdom", the fearsome "Kiwi Kingdom", and the rather dormant "Salt Kingdom".

I wonder, if I started my own kingdom centralizing around the creation of the best Allied/Enemy AI Techs, would people be interested?!?!
if you make the kingdom you should name it something to do with the legion corp because they focus on AI.

Reactions: Legionite

diamondnife

Jun 10, 2017
The Technocratic AI Colony.

The Mecha Kingdom could be an appropriate name. Or if we are sticking to foods, what about the Dragon Fruit Kingdom? I'd join no matter what the name. Count me in!