What is the name of the planet TerraTech takes place on?

Kevin Vanderhoef

Eldritch Horror, and Ship's Cat.
I Call it Corporate Planet Catalog #253,946-c4, Also known as "The Meh(c)"

"The Meh(c)" was an utterly boring planet with very little exciting about it except for two thing, first was the fact the planet was a lot larger thatn it seemed, and readily available mineral resources on the surface that could be had for very little work. Resources that Earth desperately needed. So we did what Terrans always do with need for cheap labor. We gathered up an elite group of unemployed Poor people and paid them 50BB for each teenager they had about to be dumped on the overloaded Job market. and sold their contracts to the highest bidder, stuffed them in to a pod and loaded them on to a space ship.

Once on the planet it wasn't long before a fight broke out. Shortly afterwards they started ordering weapons. Seeing the Battles turned out to be the most Entertaining things we had seen in a long while.

That's how we got to where we are now.

Even though the (c) usually means copywrite, This is not the case. Still it is included in the name as a standard injoke among the Survey teams.

Edit: Thought that I'd clean this up a bit.

Last edited:

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
according to the wiki, this planet is called the OffWorld, but tbh we can call it whatever

in my case, my version is ZTI-973, located in a stable star system near a black hole, and planets in ZTI-973's star system are livable planets, with a bunch of much needed resources. every resource from system Gamma(ZTI-973 is among these) goes to GSO betastation #97312, and I dropped out of the GSO mothership #954312, after a 5 year journey from a warp portal. most of the other prospectors came from other motherships, but #954312 is special, being the first one to remain in orbit due to it's engines being melted through a low-grade warp transport

Last edited: