What is Kingdom

Highlander1000

Just as I was going through the Forum I stombled upon Kingdom and it seems interesting but I have no clou what the hole thing is.
So can someone give me a short introducten about that matter.
Thanks in advance

Website
duckduckgo.com
You should ask @QuackDuck, he is making a guide to them.
I have been summoned.

A Kingdom is a group created by forum members to participate in a thing called roleplay. A recent incident has shook up most Kingdoms, so it's best not to mess too much with them yet.

That Kiwi Space fight thing I did yesterday was a bit of a test really to see if the Kingdoms are all right to roleplay again.

About the Guide: I originally planned (again) to release more chapters during the weekend, but real life has been unforgiving recently.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
My proposal is just to let the kingdoms stay dormant for a while but you can still join one

I recommend joining the Kebabs. We are a military/special ops kingdom with extreme power. Don't expect anything to happen soon, but still join.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I suggest joining TAC if you admire multi-Techs and complexity.
TAC has all of the actually cool stuff like flying ships, ION CANNONS, and maybe even working bipedal walkers soon.
Flying AIs as well.
Kingdom VS Kingdom RP War doesn't mix well (a thread has already been locked because of Kingdom vs Kingdom combat) with RP, so TAC is now avoiding it unless it is related to the (rouge)Kiwi Wars.

Lord_Chaos

The ChaOS is the best place to go, as we have ultimate control over everyone! :)

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The ChaOS is the best place to go, as we have ultimate control over everyone! :)
That's it. I'm unplugging your internet.
That would be funny if the ChaOS hacked DME AI (or is already manipulating it) just like that

(P.S. Is the ChaOS going to participate in the Kiwi Wars?)
(P.P.S. You know that Markus One AI doesn't trust hackers, right?)

That would be funny if the ChaOS hacked DME AI (or is already manipulating it) just like that

(P.S. Is the ChaOS going to participate in the Kiwi Wars?)
(P.P.S. You know that Markus One AI doesn't trust hackers, right?)
Yeah, the ChaOS basically just got on the bad side of everyone for being hackers.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Yeah, the ChaOS basically just got on the bad side of everyone for being hackers.
Regardless, I am pretty sure that the ChaOS is not going to actually do that.
Besides, they haven't hacked anything in RP yet.
They are pretty much under control as they haven't been that active lately, but it would be awesome if they decide to help out somehow without hacking an anti-Kiwi ship.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
If you like to join in a peaceful and chill kingdom, then join the Lemon Kingdom! We welcome one and all. :)

Lord_Chaos

Um, guys, the ChaOS is not a hostile kingdom. I just suggested that bcuz it means we are the best place to go if things DO go hostile...