WHAT IS A KINGDOM??

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Apr 9, 2017
Anywhere and Everywhere
www.khanacademy.org
"Kingdoms," are groups of forum members in a role-play about TerraTech. They're pretty much like player clans or guilds or whatever in other games, although they only "exist" on the kingdoms sub-forum. Kingdoms don't actually physically exist. As for the why.... I don't know. Somebody else would have to answer that. The devs:
We created the Kingdom sub forum to support some friendly role playing between players, that would hopefully grow into something pretty cool once team based multiplayer matches are available in TT.
This probably doesn't answer all your questions.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
A kingdom is a group of people that RP (role-play) based off of TT. There are actually a few blocks in-game that refer to the kingdoms and members that are here.

I do not suggest joining one unless you know how to deal with drama on a large scale because that happens often. If you do try to join one, then here's my advice:
-Get to know each kingdom and their leaders/members
-Don't participate in or escalate in flame wars or arguments that could potentially become flame wars because flame wars get threads locked
-Don't make a new kingdom because we already have too many

If you follow that advice, you should be pretty safe in the realm of kingdoms

Trebuchet88

Jul 14, 2018
ur mum
"Kingdoms," are groups of forum members in a role-play about TerraTech. They're pretty much like player clans or guilds or whatever in other games, although they only "exist" on the kingdoms sub-forum. Kingdoms don't actually physically exist. As for the why.... I don't know. Somebody else would have to answer that. The devs:

This probably doesn't answer all your questions.
Oh nice, thanks.