Should I do surveys more often?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

JosephStallone

Jul 9, 2020
The Logitech G903 is the best mouse there is at the moment IMO (if money is no object).
It has a free spin toggle for the mouse wheel.
You can use it with the PowerPlay mat so you never have to worry about the battery. The cable it comes with is a nice braided cable if you do want to use it plugged in.
The sensor is much better than the G700's and it's actually centered on the mouse instead towards the front like on the G700.

The only downside from the G700 is it only has 2 side buttons instead of 4. But the buttons are much more responsive and easier to press.

If someone is looking more more affordable option then Logitech G502 Hero is a good cheap mouse for gaming.

If you have a budget then i would recommend Razer Basilisk gaming mouse as i has all the amazing and advanced features with amaziong feel.

Last edited:

YaYYeeT

Turning out ESS lore at 0.0282739 words per minute
Apr 27, 2020
<redacted>
Oh my god there was something on the terratech icon of this tab. It looked like blood. I was literally scared. Please no necro.

Bazzietuk

Sep 7, 2019
If you can find them then one of these, fully programmable, adjustable weights, changeable DPI and polling settings. 11 buttons in total. Been using them for years but the company sold the design to one of the bigger manufacturers to release. Have a few of them, one on for my laptop and one for my main PC as well as a few spares (just in case) :)

Overclockers website

Attachments