• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com

The mouse that I use isn't the best in the market, and it is pretty old and worn out now, but I like the mouse wheels that logitech mice have. Push it left and right to go forward and back, push it down for smooth scrolling, middle mouse is a separate button. The two extra buttons on the side are nice too, though I don't use them that much.

I also modded mine a little. I cut a gap in the plastic right in front of the mouse wheel, since before it sometimes clicked left and right together when I didn't want it too.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
what ever mouse type that CATS do not eat, but I tend to use the trackballs like the logitech m570 and trackman wheel

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I use this one:
IMG_0815.PNG
Optical Gaming Mouse G3000s.

It seems cool and all, but is a serious pain and always breaks down. Also gets tangled in its stupid wires. I've only had it for about a year.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

I use a Dragonwar Dragunov at home. Feels good on the hands (I'm a claw-grip, so I need large mice) , especially when I'm working at home. At the office, I'm using an old Logitech office mouse.

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.

The mouse that I use isn't the best in the market, and it is pretty old and worn out now, but I like the mouse wheels that logitech mice have. Push it left and right to go forward and back, push it down for smooth scrolling, middle mouse is a separate button. The two extra buttons on the side are nice too, though I don't use them that much.

I also modded mine a little. I cut a gap in the plastic right in front of the mouse wheel, since before it sometimes clicked left and right together when I didn't want it too.
Currently using a Logitech G400; will be replacing with a Cherry MC 4000 within the next 12 months.
View attachment 17151
TT eSports Theron. Set it to blue for maximum coolness. It feels nice, and has functioned well for nearly 4 (5?) years.
View attachment 17162
Mobile mouse. Used for my Mac.
I use this one:
View attachment 17167
Optical Gaming Mouse G3000s.

It seems cool and all, but is a serious pain and always breaks down. Also gets tangled in its stupid wires. I've only had it for about a year.

I use a Dragonwar Dragunov at home. Feels good on the hands (I'm a claw-grip, so I need large mice) , especially when I'm working at home. At the office, I'm using an old Logitech office mouse.
Thank you for all the answers!

Currently I have a Logitech MX Master, A heavier and more productive-like mouse, and I'm not planning on getting an S2 (or 2S), because it's not worth the small upgrade (If you don't have an MX Master yet, you should go for the 2S). I have only one issue with it: it's clicking noise is very loud, I want it to be more quiet.

Last edited:

BroBane

Sep 24, 2015
Corsair scimitar. Lots of buttons for cad and macros, huge and sexy imo
But, it's expensive and the pro has profiles which is nice
But I'm not about to spend another 70 on a mouse with marginal improvements
Do any of you know of something that plugs into your mouse to give it ability to have profiles?

Dellamorte

Feb 10, 2015
Cairns, Australia

I use an MX Master, it is a nice mouse but there is a problem with the button on the pad at the left, it often gets damaged and will stop the mouse from responding properly. As a result you can often pick them up cheap, if you open it up and disconnect the button it works well. I is one of the best mice I have owned in many years and that is saying something because I own something like 15 or so pointing devices including a nice trackball.

Reactions: The Grand Teki

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.

I use an MX Master, it is a nice mouse but there is a problem with the button on the pad at the left, it often gets damaged and will stop the mouse from responding properly. As a result you can often pick them up cheap, if you open it up and disconnect the button it works well. I is one of the best mice I have owned in many years and that is saying something because I own something like 15 or so pointing devices including a nice trackball.
Logi FTW

Zed

Dec 23, 2016

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
As much as I like Logitech Keyboards and Mice I have seen their quality diminish over the past five years (I even have an MX revolution (2007) which still works) which leads me to try out a cherry since they are very well known for having the most reliable switches (that clicking sound) in the business.

An analogy would be is that Logitech is very similar to Bose; well-known good and popular, yet nothing compared to McIntosh or even carver
I have a Revolution too :)
For keyboards, I'm not planning on getting a Cherry, I'm fine with my current one (however if it breaks then it'll probably be Cherry).