What comes after bf?

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
What corp would you all like to see next?
(fix bugs and AI)

I guess since water is coming Soon™ we should have a water corporation, or perhaps a dedicated offshoot of some other corporations to save some time.
For a great low rate you can get online, go to The General and save some time!

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
(fix bugs and AI)

I guess since water is coming Soon™ we should have a water corporation, or perhaps a dedicated offshoot of some other corporations to save some time.
perhaps another gov't organization that has the same GSO style (since theys both government)

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
(fix bugs and AI)

Sorry to disappoint but water is still a way off.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
SV 'Daegon's Wrath', Aquia Harbour Virginia
Website
th3kaijuwars.freeforums.net
honestly, we have water. no it's not payload, no it's not perfect, but if you want to splash around, you CAN. i beleive the question was what CORP do we want to see next. the answer is universally obvious. it's also the one we wont see next. Everyone wants walking legs (Which we have, By the way, you guys really need to do another Modded showcase, A lot of things have happened in a little bit of time.) SO the answer is Legion. BUT I know Legion, better AI's and walking legs from Payload are way off in the future. So with ease of design in mind, Cast my vote for Reticule Research. It will allow the devs to make some of the goofier ideas from the community as well as some frequently asked for things. Plasma Cannon, and other unusual or 'different' new weapons. this is also something we need. we have guns, lasers, cannons, missiles, and railguns (which is just a big laser) for weapon projectiles. we should have some larger variety of tools to deal death. also i like the high risk/ high reward nature of reticle. it will add more flavor to the game than the others will. I feel that junkers is too much like GSO to be added at the moment, as anything we might get from junkers, we basically already have with a different paint job and pricetag.

HOWEVER

Lets get BF into the main game and get some missions going for them before we tackle Reticule.

burger1113

I'd like to see legion as well, but honestly, the existing corps need fleshing out more. With bf added, the number of corps reached an optimal point already. A hostile AI faction or wildlife mobs may add another color to the game though. Latter may prove more interesting IMO.
campaign co-op FTW tho!