What am I doing wrong with my refinery setup?

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a silly or redundant question, I've just been playing Terra Tech for a couple of days. I am trying to setup a refinery of sorts at my base and am SO close but having a small issue. I want to be able to unload a bunch of blocks and resources and have my refinery process it into refined resources that are then cannoned for credits. See screenshot, I can't seem to get the conveyor to pull the salvaged blocks off the pad to start the process, it'll only pull resources.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

-Steve

WastedRhino

As far as i know conveyors currently do not allow blocks to travel over them. I do not know if attaching the large reciever to the scrapper will work. Have not tried that in 0.6.1.
Also, you cannot scrap venture or geocorp items in the GSO scrapper. And certain GSO items cannot be scrapped either, i think this has to do with the size or grade of the block.

I hope this is of some help to you. if you need more info, please ask.

WastedRhino

As far as i know conveyors currently do not allow blocks to travel over them. I do not know if attaching the large reciever to the scrapper will work. Have not tried that in 0.6.1.
Also, you cannot scrap venture or geocorp items in the GSO scrapper. And certain GSO items cannot be scrapped either, i think this has to do with the size or grade of the block.

I hope this is of some help to you. if you need more info, please ask.

WastedRhino
Hi WastedRhino!

Thanks for the rapid response. That actually completely answers my question...sadly it seems I can't combine my raw resource and block refining into one process. I will have to separate them into one for the resources one for the blocks. I did notice that some blocks won't scrap down, I just pull them out and toss them into storage.

LOVING this game so far :)

Thank you again,

-Steve

Bebiezaza

GSO Receiver(Large) only connect to GSO Scrapper (as far as I know) and the scrapper only scrapped GSO 1x1 block. To makes the items go through conveyors, you need to use small receiver

Charles Vanover

Attach your refineries directly to your scrapper and your delivery cannon or cannons depending on your placement directly to the refineries forget the conveyors and all that nonsense.

Charles Vanover

If you need to see screens let me know I build fully functioning mega factories every other day it seems. I am on my 7th play through of hitting max rank with all corps and acquiring all the parts.

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
Yea, what Wasted said. Blocks can't be on conveyors, and the are going to remove them from tractor beams entirely in the future.

In the new system, the scrapper will pull blocks directly from the ground. That should be coming some time in the next month or so.