Welp, someone has hacks (Already)

Have you seen a hacker of sorts yet?

• Yeh

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nah, I didn't even know hacks existed until now

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

GamerParrish

I was playing some MP earlier, and this guy had invincibility. He just would not die, his blocks would never flash, and he just would kill us and continue getting bigger. His name was something like xX_Buzz(Something)_Xx, have a good feeling its some little kid thinking he's amazing xDD

but he ruined the game, so you might now need an anti-cheat, or a stronger one if you already have one.

I didn't get pictures because I only ran into him once and I was too triggered trying to kill him I didn't take screens. If I find him again (I'm sure I will) I'll screen for you guys.

Rule 189, hacks ALWAYS exist

I hope that this is only one person, but I guess some people were right.

People will always hack no matter the game.

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
There have been a number of times that the players have been becoming invincible for some random reason.

Ask @streak1 about the time that user became invincible as well as another person too.
This problem has been around since the canary versions.

Could you please submit your output log if you happen to have it?

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
The output log wont let me upload
If it's over 1MB it won't work due to the arbitrary file size limit. Zip it, or host it elsewhere.

There have been a number of times that the players have been becoming invincible for some random reason.
That sounds most likely to me - lots of bugs in this code still.

I've heard of people using "Cheat engine" to modify game values in their computer memory, though, for infinute money in Campaign, etc. So that's something to think about, perhaps.

Telemak

That sucks. I would rather not have to install a third party software to lock my RAM. Worst one is PnkBuster, with his terrific EULA (We can take snapshots and any files of your computer o_O).

wotikins

You can even use cheat engine to give yourself thousands of guns and blocks. You lose them once you die tough...

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com

Ask @streak1 about the time that user became invincible as well as another person too.
This problem has been around since the canary versions.

Could you please submit your output log if you happen to have it?
I guess, but this is different. The guy was invincible once in the match, and then it crashed. It's not like he was going around in godmode killing everyone.

But the output log would be useful regardless.

ToxicNuts

tbh, I tried to use BitSlicer (/Cheat Engine) to increase the view distance in singleplayer. 'cause cheesus, if u are flying this ugly ass border is.. yeah... ugly af.
Don't get me wrong I know there are some perfomance issues, but I want to test how far my system can go.
So if there where an option for everyone to test it, and send the information back to the developers, maybe they can adjust a thing or two.

ps: not using ce or stuff in multiplayer. I dont even play multiplayer until mp-openworld-coop-thing is out.

Lost Ninja

I use CE to double the speed of the game, the driving is way too slow otherwise IMO plus positioning anchors at 1/4 speed is much more granular. Also handy to give yourself lots of EXP blocks because they cannot be bought in sensible numbers. I also use a trainer (WeMod) to turn off AI when I'm messing around in Campaign so I can ignore enemies without losing work in progress (because you cannot switch a Campaign to Creative and back).

I tried to use BitSlicer (/Cheat Engine) to increase the view distance in singleplayer. 'cause cheesus,
Did you find the value? If so what did you search for/find?