Welcome TT Translators

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
In fact, the Chinese translation of the game is NOT complete.So I hope to be able to help to complete Chinese translation.Can I?
That would be great. Is using the email address that you have used to register for the TerraTech forum the best way to contact you?

Faxtroid

@saiwun I'm sure it's probably somewhere mentioned, but I can't find this information : how often do translations make it to the game? Is it with every unstable, or like once a month?(Or do we ask for it, like you stated in your second post here? If so, you can take this as a request :D ) I'd like to know when to expect new translations in the game, so I can get the feel if I did it right or not and change what's nescessary. I did about 150 lines in past two days(I might do more tonight) But I know it's lenghty process to translate a game to other languages :) so no pressure, it doesn't hurry tonytony

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Generally, it goes into the TT_Unstable updates which are initially every 2 weeks and in the 3rd fortnight, there are more frequent updates in the run up to the next Stable update.

Highlander1000

I love this game since it came to the German YouTube (but just recently I got the chance to buy it because I got a new PC)
In hope of improving the fun of other German players I would like to offer my help as a translator.
And yes I'm a nativ speaker.

Last edited:

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
I love this game since it came to the German YouTube (but just recently I got the chance to buy it because I got a new PC)
In hope of improving the fun of other German players I would like to offer my help as a translator.
And yes I'm a nativ speaker.
Did you receive the welcome email from me?