Welcome TT Translators

3DFreaky

I can help with the German translation. I'm in contact with @Chrii_the_Vieh and he told me what to do. Chrii and I will work together hand in hand to improve existing translations. We also have some ideas to improve the English descriptions.

Best regards

Philipp "3D"

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Do you need translation to Serbian? (Google translator translate it perfectly to what some call Bosnian and Croatian, it is same language just different accent, and they write it in latin letters, and Serbs use Cyrillic)
Not at the moment. Are you saying that this translation of your post is perfect?

Да ли је потребно превод на српском? (Гоогле е-преводилац га превести савршено за шта неки називају босански и хрватски, то је исти језик само другачије акценат, а они то пишу латиницом, а Срби користе ћирилицу)

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Not at the moment.
Ok
Are you saying that this translation of your post is perfect?

Да ли је потребно превод на српском? (Гоогле е-преводилац га превести савршено за шта неки називају босански и хрватски, то је исти језик само другачије акценат, а они то пишу латиницом, а Срби користе ћирилицу)
Serbian to Croatian or Bosnian, not to English. For Croatian and Bosnian it (almost) just switch from Cyrillic to latin letters.