Welcome to TT_Unstable.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey guys!

Due to the recent issues with the stability of updates (the game is maturing...let's call this the 'Acne Stage') - we're going to be releasing the TT_Unstable branch again. The aim for these builds is to work off the feedback that TT_Unstable generates and get it to a more stable level before pushing it to the main release branch.

This will allow us to provide a stable build that everyone can go back to and play without too many issues - while still testing out new content and sending us bug/crash reports from the unstable branch.

If you'd like to take a look at TT_Unstable, follow these steps:
  1. Launch Steam.
  2. Go to your LIBRARY.
  3. Right-click on TerraTech and select Properties.
  4. Click on the BETAS tab.
  5. In the drop-down menu, select tt_unstable - Work-in-progress version
Note: To switch back to the latest official release, follow the same steps, but select NONE - Opt out of all beta programsfrom the drop-down menu.

Release Notes for TT_Unstable builds can be found here - http://terratechgame.com/about/release-notes/

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I tried that earlier and I got 0.5.11.8 as the unstabble build and when I set it to canary it updated to 0.5.18.1.

Isn't the unstable build supposed to be the newest update available for everyone. I did not have to enter any username or anything to play it, but it was under canary build instead of unstable.

Is 0.5.18.1 the unstabble build?

Have a good one

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Is 0.5.18.1 the unstabble build?
Yep. Maybe Steam had a hiccup and took a while to register the update? I dunno.

But TT_Unstable is available to anyone and everyone. No sign up/log in necessary.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Yep. Maybe Steam had a hiccup and took a while to register the update? I dunno.

But TT_Unstable is available to anyone and everyone. No sign up/log in necessary.
That's one hell of a hiccup, glad I don't get them that bad.

Have a good one

Scorpion

This one feels like progress.:) It's hard to find the communication though.;)

Scorpion

I don't know.:rolleyes: I hit a major bug with my normal gameplay.:( I don't think most people will experience it though. It will be tough for me to change how I play to get around it since I have started this game more than most of all the people in the forums put together.;) Breaking any habit is hard. I would love to get past it and find my next bug. but I already had one restart, and I accidentally created the condition. It may be hopeless.:D

This is it: http://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/0-5-18-2-omg.3074/

Last edited:

Frazzz

So I don't know if you saw on the Twitter about me having some pretty major frame rate issues in my current save/series. Tried out my save on the unstable build not its not the 60 I'd love but it gets to around 10-15FPS instead of the normal 1-3FPS.

Bobthefrog54

Hey guys!

Due to the recent issues with the stability of updates (the game is maturing...let's call this the 'Acne Stage') - we're going to be releasing the TT_Unstable branch again. The aim for these builds is to work off the feedback that TT_Unstable generates and get it to a more stable level before pushing it to the main release branch.

This will allow us to provide a stable build that everyone can go back to and play without too many issues - while still testing out new content and sending us bug/crash reports from the unstable branch.

If you'd like to take a look at TT_Unstable, follow these steps:
  1. Launch Steam.
  2. Go to your LIBRARY.
  3. Right-click on TerraTech and select Properties.
  4. Click on the BETAS tab.
  5. In the drop-down menu, select tt_unstable - Work-in-progress version
Note: To switch back to the latest official release, follow the same steps, but select NONE - Opt out of all beta programsfrom the drop-down menu.

Release Notes for TT_Unstable builds can be found here - http://terratechgame.com/about/release-notes/
I'm not going to play this for a while my laptop is a bit slow i'm waiting for some computer parts to coming the mail so i can finish building a more powerful desktop