Weapon Grouping

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
My idea is this. You can click on a gun and you get the normal press I for more info thing. But you also get a thing to keybind it. Space still fires all of them but the new button only fires the ones you want it to. This fits with my new idea for a shield.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
After we added the Power Block Controller we've been looking at a Weapon Grouping Block that essentially does the same thing.

So you'd be able to select the types of weapon that are on your tech and 'group' them together.

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
After we added the Power Block Controller we've been looking at a Weapon Grouping Block that essentially does the same thing.

So you'd be able to select the types of weapon that are on your tech and 'group' them together.
Cool. So does the block do it to certain weapons or like a certain weapon group? Like can I do one HE railgun or does it group all the railguns?

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Cool. So does the block do it to certain weapons or like a certain weapon group? Like can I do one HE railgun or does it group all the railguns?
It's still a work in progress so this is all still TBC.

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Maybe like something in nimbatus (another game) where each block that needs a key input can have a manually binded one