We need a Organization that 'rules' over the kingdoms

GSO_One_Block

Jun 14, 2017
GSO Building Corp, Earth
I have been looking through a lot of post these days, and I found that the kingdoms have become somewhat disorganized, so I decided to come up with a plan

1. Employ the largest kingdom to rule the other ones
2. Enforce rules upon the kingdoms
3. Rule the world... no no, thats not right...

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I have been looking through a lot of post these days, and I found that the kingdoms have become somewhat disorganized, so I decided to come up with a plan

1. Employ the largest kingdom to rule the other ones
2. Enforce rules upon the kingdoms
3. Rule the world... no no, thats not right...
No... no please no. We can rule ourselves and so what if we become unorganized?

Mr-Vagabond

Dec 21, 2015
The kingdoms are bound to the galactic rules, edited by the old council of GSO ( the first and largest space organisation )

Reactions: Legionite

Mr-Vagabond

Dec 21, 2015
Im the last survivor of that ancient council, hiding in the dark corners of the grasslands, waiting to strike...
I had never said that the council was dissolved ;) The original council may have changed of member, but it is alway composed by the wisest mans of the space

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
How about no new kingdoms? Because I'm sick and tired of the amount of kingdoms popping up right now. I take back what I said about there being not enough. Now there's too many.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
How about no new kingdoms? Because I'm sick and tired of the amount of kingdoms popping up right now. I take back what I said about there being not enough. Now there's too many.
Honestly I didn't care about the appearances of some kingdoms after TAC was made, but I do see some empty kingdoms with only one member...
It would be nice if those kingdoms were filled first before allowing new kingdoms.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Honestly I didn't care about the appearances of some kingdoms after TAC was made, but I do see some empty kingdoms with only one member...
It would be nice if those kingdoms were filled first before allowing new kingdoms.
Yeah. Also, how about the "mercenaries" (SFS and TGAF) can't alliance or war, since they're tech providers. Not keen on that one, though.

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
Yeah. Also, how about the "mercenaries" (SFS and TGAF) can't alliance or war, since they're tech providers. Not keen on that one, though.
TGAF is capable of being in an alliance, and being part of wars, if not directly.
However, being in a war is usually an ineffective use of TGAF's resources, so we would perfer not to be the primary contributor.
Also, TGAF is allied with SFS for diplomatic reasons.

Reactions: JimmyBlether

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
I think some rules might be helpful for kingdoms.

Nothing strict, just making sure that there is no spam and stuff.

Reactions: Boomik

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
TGAF is capable of being in an alliance, and being part of wars, if not directly.
However, being in a war is usually an ineffective use of TGAF's resources, so we would perfer not to be the primary contributor.
Also, TGAF is allied with SFS for diplomatic reasons.
Can we ally?