We Do Need Blocklist in Multi-player Mode

GK vec

GK 光轲
Nov 17, 2017
We are now very need blocklist option in multi-player mode. Because there is people maliciously destory others room indiscriminatingly.

This one named Love_JB: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198949157204 Last time I've reported him to @Matt, he told me to report him on steam, I've reported him on steam but there is no any of punishment to him.
We DO NEED a block option that will block a steam ID or terratech ID or FOREVER, this function will automatically reject the one who is in block list to join your game.
Don't tell me to set my room as private, why the normal players have to hide themselves? We should have right to prevent being harass. Now kick is far from enough because if someone want to harass your MP game he can join your MP game without any limit, even he is just kicked by the game host 1000 times.

Last edited:

GK vec

GK 光轲
Nov 17, 2017
1620037833410.png
One of my friend, he send a terratech post this morning, here is translation:
Warning! Please repost this as fast!
In Terratech MP game, if Love_JB this f**ker join your game, just kick him immediately!(He changed his name, at past he is Jack, we won't know what he will change to in future)
This player always steal others works and start war firstly. He will indiscriminatingly destory everyone's tech, and once you respawn he will destory you at once. Also he abuse everyone with bad words. If he can't fight win, he will use Cab Bomb to destory your MP game. In a word, he is a f**ker to do all kinds of evil.
Recently he even cheat, he lock HP of his tech to prevent to be destroyed.(if you kick him, his tech he left is easy to destroy.)
Now the terratech MP game totally have no way to avoid this, what you can do is kick him immediately or set your room as private.

Last edited:

LucasZ3214

Apr 8, 2020
Love_jb previously known as jack or kcaj has been messing about in multiplayer recently again, e.g. spawn camping you, lag your game, swearing like crazy, etc. As GK said, is it possible for devs to add a blacklist function to rooms that block their steam id or terratech id? As now the only way is to kick every time he enters or use a private room and then add steam friends.

Reactions: GK vec

SUPER-TANK

Dec 10, 2019
View attachment 36027
One of my friend, he send a terratech post this morning, here is translation:
Warning! Please repost this as fast!
In Terratech MP game, if Love_JB this f**ker join your game, just kick him immediately!(He changed his name, at past he is Jack, we won't know what he will change to in future)
This player always steal others works and start war firstly. He will indiscriminatingly destory everyone's tech, and once you respawn he will destory you at once. Also he abuse everyone with bad words. If he can't fight win, he will use Cab Bomb to destory your MP game. In a word, he is a f**ker to do all kinds of evil.
Recently he even cheat, he lock HP of his tech to prevent to be destroyed.(if you kick him, his tech he left is easy to destroy.)
Now the terratech MP game totally have no way to avoid this, what you can do is kick him immediately or set your room as private.
Lemme translate this message with a lil' more accuracy.

Friendly Reminder! Spread the word!
Many have encountered a malicious user named LOVE JB. If you do, kick them fast, and never join their rooms either (used to be named "jack", not sure of their alias in the future).
This provocative user often rips off others' designs as their own. They can and will steal anything, attacking all users on sight. Once you're defeated they'll block your spawn and spam insults. If they can't, they'll spam the room with mass multi-techs till it goes click, and that's just a few of their innumerable nasty crimes.
Now this user even resorted to hacking......yes, their tech is now invincible (though it loses the invincibility if the user was kicked). There's nothing we can do against these hackers in MP save for kicking them on sight or setting private rooms.

GK is right. The only thing this user does is to break your game like a warmonger, and nothing else. My game crashes like crazy every second they're alive. Unless Payload does something to stop them they'll topple everything in MP and destroy TT's reputation.

It has been suggested that Love_JB is attacking everyone simply because a person named GK (which is eponymous to the GK that started this thread, but they are otherwise irrelevant) owes him money. Regardless, their actions are completely intolerable and they have taken everything too far.

Reactions: GK vec