Water Biome (sea lake ecc)

what you guys think of this idea?

• i think is useless or can even damage the gameplay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MichelangeloJinenji

Sep 7, 2017
i was wondering why cant be in the game a biome like the white desert but not navigable with normal parts.
do you ever immagined the "navigation parts" to swim in the sea? or maybe to go under the water surface like a submarine
there are tanks, there are planes. why not ships?

{insert_name_here}

[REDACTED]
Mar 15, 2017
nowhere
Watet has been suggested too many times before. Search the suggestions forum for "water" and you'll see what I mean. I think water would be one of the best additions to the game but there's a few problems. To make water/oceans viable you need to consider a few things. You would need to add:

Functionality for fluids like water to exist

New biomes

Nee resources (if deep-sea mining would be a thing, which I think it definitely should if water is going to be added)

Many new blocks and probably new corporations

All in all, adding water to the game requires A LOT of programming and a lot of changes to the existing game. So many people want water, but don't expect it to be implemented until some time after 1.0, if ever.

{insert_name_here}

[REDACTED]
Mar 15, 2017
nowhere
There are plenty of games that release lots of content after 1.0 - for example, Terraria.

I think that before 1.0 the devs shouldn't focus on big projects (except for multiplayer, of course :D). Instead, they should be focused on releasing little updates often that add new blocks, new missions, balance changes and other content in an attempt to flesh out the game and make it complete.

After 1.0 the game is essentially a finished product and the community won't expect updates as often. This means that the devs can afford to slow down development and work on bigger projects like water.

Reactions: Boomik
P

Pink Kitty

The devs have said that it'll be post 1.0 if it's even possible. And it looks a lot like it's not.

So don't hold your breath.