Extra Information About The Glider:

- Supposed next attack is on the east border
- My Attacks use hit and run strategies
- Shield frequencies for Standard Attack Shielding is 0.817 HZPM

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
are you in the kebabs?
Have been for awhile, I've just been laying low. And the reason for the attacks from B00mik is that the Bacon is becoming a threat, they supply weapons for many major kingdoms. And because recently we have moved on to different forms of weapons (Mostly my relations with the Hawkeye Corp) we have been able to get major discounts on items and weapons for more bang for the buck.

Reactions: Boomik

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Have been for awhile, I've just been laying low. And the reason for the attacks from B00mik is that the Bacon is becoming a threat, they supply weapons for many major kingdoms. And because recently we have moved on to different forms of weapons (Mostly my relations with the Hawkeye Corp) we have been able to get major discounts on items and weapons for more bang for the buck.
i was just confused on who was being attacked

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
You will have to reconfigure to fix this, and changing shield frequencies takes a couple days.
Good thing that TAC has self-scrambling shield defenses to be safe against that. Definitely worth it for the excess celestite and plumbite cost. The catch is that TAC weapons cannot attack through other TAC unit shields without being on the same grid (multi-tech builds count as docked), or having their scramblers use the same scramble connection, which takes a week to match.

AIs definitely help this.

This will take about two whole days to repair.
(TAC communication is encoded and very complex)
AIs keep the communications arrays in TAC well synchronized, as well as being able to operate even without an HQ, thanks to the excessive use of radar/antenna dishes on TAC craft.

Because of these build bonuses, TAC's owned Bacon Inc. units are effectively safe from the massive hack attack.
(not like any of those is at the Bacon Inc. factory though)

Reactions: Seth_Seth

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
So now we have to make it as BASIC as possible.

Anyways, here's the nanobot blueprint:
View attachment 21851
(It's been repurposed and refurbished with drills and smaller wheels and deactivators instead of wheels and missiles.)
I would like to know how that counts as nanobot
It's literally the size of a small tech, AKA too big to fit through pipes
I also don't see the drills and smaller wheels you are mentioning
Please tell me how an entire squadron of these do nothing:
GhostMaker Mk5e.png Bomber V2 Mk4.png

Sorry, with all of the lies I'm being fed I have to dismiss this war entirely as bad propaganda

EDIT: And another thing, for anyone who wants to see all of the techs I mention, here is a list ( there are about six I haven't uploaded but I'll get here)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/123n_XavYkKMfp4aPx8-U-b37TMilFkUmK1ZBNcFtEaU/edit?usp=sharing
@Boomik you should do this too ( use Cubeupload )

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Last edited:
Reactions: BenBacon

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I would like to know how that counts as nanobot
It's literally the size of a small tech, AKA too big to fit through pipes
I also don't see the drills and smaller wheels you are mentioning
Please tell me how an entire squadron of these do nothing:
View attachment 21859 View attachment 21858

Sorry, with all of the lies I'm being fed I have to dismiss this war entirely as bad propaganda

EDIT: And another thing, for anyone who wants to see all of the techs I mention, here is a list ( there are about six I haven't uploaded but I'll get here)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/123n_XavYkKMfp4aPx8-U-b37TMilFkUmK1ZBNcFtEaU/edit?usp=sharing
It's smaller than it looks. It's not possible to make a tech so small in TT. And tye blueprint doesn't have the drills and deactivators equipped because we're not stupid to give away our blueprints like that. And the reason your bomber did nothing is because you never said it did anything. When you attack, YOU have to put what happened with the attack. All you said was that you sent a few planes our way.

And if you think a squadron of those is gonna do anything, think again. We have AA turrets and entire AA platforms located at every inch of the city/HQ, not to mention all those anti-tank turrets and massive 50 feet high walls.

Also, do you see how fragile that second bomber is? There's literally 2 tiny beams connecting the plane and the row of bombs, so a single high-explosive shot would break it off.

Imgur works fine for me. I'm more used to it's format, and it's easier to use.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
It's smaller than it looks. It's not possible to make a tech so small in TT
No snapshot=no tech
we're not stupid to give away our blueprints like that
Just because you post something doesn't mean you're giving it away

And if you think a squadron of those is gonna do anything, think again. We have AA turrets and entire AA platforms located at every inch of the city/HQ, not to mention all those anti-tank turrets and massive 50 feet high walls.
Show me the AA
And yes, walls are very effective in modern combat
Just look at all the major cities of the world military bases, and capitals. They are perfect example of why walls work very well today
images.jpg
Just look at that picture of New York City
The massive walls surrounding it provide excellent protection against enemies

Reactions: Potato

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
It's smaller than it looks. It's not possible to make a tech so small in TT. And tye blueprint doesn't have the drills and deactivators equipped because we're not stupid to give away our blueprints like that. And the reason your bomber did nothing is because you never said it did anything. When you attack, YOU have to put what happened with the attack. All you said was that you sent a few planes our way.

Also, do you see how fragile that second bomber is? There's literally 2 tiny beams connecting the plane and the row of bombs, so a single high-explosive shot would break it off.

Imgur works fine for me. I'm more used to it's format, and it's easier to use.
No snapshot=no tech

Just because you post something doesn't mean you're giving it away

Show me the AA
And yes, walls are very effective in modern combat
Just look at all the major cities of the world military bases, and capitals. They are perfect example of why walls work very well today
View attachment 21860
Just look at that picture of New York City
The massive walls surrounding it provide excellent protection against enemies
i am now even more confused
(would a "scaled" tech (snapshot but it's meant to be bigger/smaller) count as a tech? since I've seen one before.)

Reactions: JimmyBlether

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
@Benbacon

Walls ARE effective. They completely prevent ground troops from breaking through, and it takes them a long time to break the walls, especially if it's armored AND shielded. Not to mention our walls are armed with megaton cannons all around. Good luck, you'll need it.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
i am now even more confused
(would a "scaled" tech (snapshot but it's meant to be bigger/smaller) count as a tech? since I've seen one before.)
TAC capital ships are rescaled, because if they were made on their 1-1 scale, they would absolutely crash my computer.
They are huge, like maybe 24x size for one of them.
(Also maybe why they are costly to make and maintain)

While rescaling has it benefits most of the time, it is easy to hit huge objects.
Smaller rescaled techs are really feeble and can be destroyed easily, while huge rescaled Techs take a massive army to take down.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Honestly, I just don't feel like fighting when both sides have different view on rules

And Boomik, I think it would help everyone if you made a document with links to tech pictures